65. woman like me 🪙

WOMAN LIKE ME
-could you fall for a woman like me-

My head is ringing when my eyes open, i can't hear much apart from Disco meowing. Everything's blurry and i can barely lift my head.

"Keilani?" I don't even know what happened. "Keilani, baby." I shout.

"Capo?" I hear Gio, "Capo!"

"Gio wheres Keilani?"

"I don't know Capo." His blurry image comes into my view, "Capo you're trapped under your wardrobe."

"Find Keilani."

"But-"

"Find. Her." I groan.

And i know he hesitates, but he does walk away.

I manage to lift my head, there was an explosion, the front of my house is blown off. I take a second to clear my vision and when i do, i look around.

Disco was galloping around, meowing but he was focusing in on one part. I lift the wardrobe up, freeing my legs and rolling out of the way quickly.

Disco runs to me and i pinch the back of his neck, lifting him as i lift up the box he was sniffing around. It was a lock of Keilani's hair.
When my men start piling in, i order them all to search for Keilani.

I walk downstairs, putting the cat in its bed as i sit to look at my CCTV.

I watch as someone, dressed in my uniform and wearing a Reign tattoo, walks upstairs. I watch him open the door to our room and then he walks back out, with a braid in his hand.

I walk up the stairs, helping them lift through all the grub and mess and when i lift the Tv up, i can see her waist.

I call my men over and together, we lift everything up.

She had cuts over her face, eyes closed and bleeding from her nose and forehead. I check her pulse and could almost cry whenever i felt it pulsing under my fingers.

I lift her up, carrying her down the stair.

Gio drives us to the hospital, i apply pressure to the wound on her stomach and when we arrive, i place her on the board, "If she doesn't come back to me alive i'm killing all of you, do you hear me?" I shout, getting pushed back by the security.

They looked scared.

I push the security guard away, walking out of the ER.

My men get to work.

I call Juniper, "Are you still in Italy?" I ask.

"Yeah, everything okay?"

"Bomb went off at my house, Keilani's injured." I clear my throat. "I need you here."

"I'll get there as soon as possible, is she okay?"

"I think she's going to surgery."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah." I hang up.

I slide down the wall, head in my hands.

Too far. Too damn far. She stopped our relationship so she could protect me, so i wouldn't get hurt again and now look what is happening?

I don't want to be away from her but bombs in my house is ludicrous.

Ten minutes later Stefan shows up, "Hey." He crouched down to me, "You good?"

"I don't know if she's okay." I hold my throat. I don't want my men to see me cry.

"She's strong, Ciro. She's going to be fine."