52. dont call me angel 🌹

DONT CALL ME ANGEL
-say my name with a little respect-

I got my medusa tattoo and i've never been more proud of myself.

I throw myself onto Ciro as soon as i walk into his warehouse. He laughs, "You're in a good mood." He wraps his arms around me, looking down at my lips.

He kisses me deeply, pulling away when one of his men walk into the room. He says something in Italian and the door closes.

Then he kisses me again.

I smile, kissing his lips twice before putting my hand on his chest. I lift my dress up, revealing the fresh tattoo and his eyes fall to it, smiling even wider.

"How'd you find it?"

"Fine. Didn't hurt at all." I fix my dress, "There's a ball soon, wanna be my date?"

He raises an eyebrow, "A ball?"

"Target. Did you know the mayor of the city is a pedophile?"

"Could have guessed." He holds my hips gently, "When?"

"Tonight."

"Baby, that's soon."

"Say yes, help me rid of him and his team." I lean back.

"I'll see if i'm free."

"Not the answer i want." I pinch his nose, "Say yes."

He smiles, "Fine."

"Great, we need to go shopping." I get off his lap.

He shakes his head, "Baby, i'm busy."

I look at his desk, a map spread across it with pins in it marking out places.

"Okay, fine." I mess up his hair, "I'll let you know when i find a dress. Do you have a suit?"

"Plenty." He pulls me to him, kissing me deeply. "Call me if anything's wrong."

"Keep your phone on. I'll show you what dress i'm wearing." I kiss him again before getting off him, walking away.

I walk past his men, get on my bike and head to the mall.

I walk into a dress store, going to the rack of my size. I look at the black dresses, i take a couple form the racks, "Can i use the dressing room?" I ask the worker.

"Sure." She smiles, pointing to the direction of the changing room.

As soon as i'm in, i call Ciro.

"Amore." He answers, phone in his hand as he sits on his chair.

"Pasta boy." I lean my phone against the seat, "Ready for a try on?"

He moves his phone so it's leaned against something, "Continue."

I take my shirt off and as soon as i do, he stands up. "Actually, change of plans. I'll be with you in twenty minutes." He hangs up.

I laugh, stepping out of my pants and pulling this dress over my head. I zip the side and look in the mirror, i like the slits in each leg, it would go well when i wear my thigh straps. And i could pair it with the heels Ciro bought me.

The sales person knocks into her door, i open it with the dress on. "Oh wow, that looks amazing." She couldn't take her eyes off me.

I like receiving compliments from women more than compliments from men.

"Thank you. I'm just going to try the other dresses on, can i definitely have this one though?" I ask.

"Of course, just leave it out here once you're done." She closes the door again.