62. swim 🪙🔥

SWIM
—you picked a dance with the devil and you lucked out—

Keilani walks into a private room at the strip club, i follow her, still confused on why we're here. "What are we doing?"

She points to the single couch in the room, "You sit, i'll get us a drink."

I sit down and she smiles at me before leaving the room. In the time when she was gone, a girl walks into the room. She gets onto the small platform and then starts to dance.

Keilani returns, sitting beside me as she hands me a scotch, "What's the point of this?" I put my arm on the back of the couch, looking at the stripper.

"I think it's cool." She leans into me a little, "Do you think she's attractive?"

"Keilani?"

"I think she's hot as fuck."

"What game is this?" I sigh.

She stands up, pulling her shirt off her head and stepping out of her pants.

She's wearing a blue lingerie.

Now that's attractive.

She walks to the platform with nothing but the lingerie and matching heels on. The music turns up a little louder and she whispers something to the girl.

I would like to know when she learnt how to fucking pole dance.

I spread my legs, watching as she wraps her legs  around the pole, her back arches and then she lifts herself up. Her core strength was immaculate as she held a pose sideways, then went upside and slid down the pole, landing in a handstand.

She laughs, her hair falling over her face. The girl starts swinging her body around the pole again and Keilani watches closely.

She walks to me, sitting on my lap, "It's your birthday tomorrow."

"Yeah." I look at her lips.

"Wanna have a little fun with Aria here." She points to the girl.

"No, you're all i want."

She tilts her head to the side, then kisses behind my ear gently, "Stefan told me you have a thing for two girls."

I grab the back of her neck gently, "Had. I can only get it up for you, amore."

She smiles proudly at that, "Well would you be mad if i kissed her?"

"Go right ahead."

Stefan is right.

I dream a lot of Keilani fucking a girl while i fuck her. It's a kink of mine.

She smiles kissing me deeply before getting off me and walking to Aria.

Keilani leans in first, their breasts push against each other as their lips move back and forth. Aria's hand runs down the side of Keilani's body and that makes her smile.

I rest my hand on my crotch.

This is why she asked if i would have a threesome.

She pulls away, looking at me, "You interested?"

"Crawl to me, Keilani." I lift my hips up slightly, setting the glass of scotch down.

She smiles, her eye still slightly bruised, and gets on her hands and knees. With her ass in the air, she crawls across the carpeted floor until she's sitting between my legs, hands on her thighs, eyes wide and doe.

I grab her neck gently, "Is this why you asked if i wanted a threesome?"

"Well, do you?"

"My dick is only going in you."