17. you should see me in a crown 🌹

YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN
—wearing a warning sign, wait til the world is mine—

Coins warehouse is one of the biggest i've seen. Now, i've killed quite the fair share of mafia men in my life but this warehouse is amazing.

It looks like a mansion, blends in go be a mansion. Private, gated property.

But the inside is when you realise it's all fake.

There's a large room with blood over the floor and walls, a chair in the middle, guns hanging on the wall and dirty knives and rags and needles even.

The section he walked me through was clean though, it had offices and a room full of security cameras, one room was full of money, another full of drugs, one room was a full smoking room.

He walks me to his office which was at the very end, i walk him after him, looking at the dark oak wood and ancient look of the place.

"Did you buy all this yourself?" I run my finger along the drawers. They're dusty.

"No. It was my fathers." He motions for me to take a seat. I sit right in his chair, he raises an eyebrow to ask if i'm being serious and when i kick my feet up and make myself comfortable he knows i am. "I'll bring Nicolas in, do me a favour, cara, keep your hands to your self, yeah?"

I smile, resting my hands on my stomach, "Do me a favour, stronza, don't tell me what to do." Asshole.

He looks at me blankly, "Stronzo."

"Hm?"

"It's stronzo, because i'm a man. Stronza would be used for a female." He cocks his eyebrow with full cockiness.

"Whatever, asshole." I stick my finger up at him. Google translate needs to hire new workers.

He laughs a little and walks out of the room, leaving the door opened.

Obviously, i snoop.

I open his top drawer and couldn't help but smile when i see a word search book, followed by a pack of highlighters. I open it and flick through it quickly seeing he's completed a lot of them. Is that what mafia men do in their free time? Word searches.

I hear someone walk in but don't bother to look as i continue snooping. It wasnt Coin, Coin fills up a room, this guy didn't.

I open the second drawer and find guns, bullets, boring stuff, then open the bottom drawer and find booze, and snacks.

I pick up the chocolate, imported from Britain because you can't get this in the states. That's cute too, he has a certain chocolate he likes to eat.

"Coin will go mad once he finds you snooping." I hear his second, Stefan, say.

I look up at him, realising he was the one that walked in. "You're looking a lot better." I open the other drawer. The only thing that was in there was one singular coin.

I pick it up, remembering it from the time he kidnapped me and flipped the coin to decide on the old guys fate.

He has a fucking cushioned bottom for it for fucks sake, what the fuck?

"Is that how he got his name? His little ritual?" I balance the coin on my thumb, "Heads or Tails?"

Stefan humours me, "Tails."

I flip the coin in the air, catch it, reveal it. It was tails. He walks over, picking the coin off my hand, "It only seems to work for him." He flips the coin, "Heads or tails?"