66. sweet nothing 🌹

SWEET NOTHING
-to you i can admit, that i'm just too soft for all of it-

Talking when i'm nervous is something i need to learn how to not do. These two men that kidnapped me are completely sick of me.

"Guys, i'm kind of hungry, can i get-"

"No."

"I'm literally starving." I tut. "Like my stomach is making whale noises."

"Shut up, woman." The smaller one says through gritted teeth, these two guys are from England, they have a very strong British accent.

"Or what?" I frown, "You gonna hit me?" I put on a British accent, when they both stare at me unamused i laugh, "Shank me?"

"You have an awful lot of nerve for someone's who's tied up, love."

"Don't love me." I gag, "Where's the boss guy? He's like obsessed with me, right? You think he'll get me a McDonalds?"

He sighs.

So i keep talking, i talk and talk until they both get sick of me and drop a heavy chain over my legs, leaving the room.

I am in pain.

I lean back, trying to get out of the handcuffs but they were the ones with the combination locks.

I couldn't even budge. The heavy chain draped across my legs kept me station.

"Keilani." I hear someone.

I turn around, no one was there.

I'm going crazy.

"Keilani." Again.

My minds playing tricks on me.

"Look up."

I look up.

I could have cried when i seen a familair FBI agent hidden behind the haystack, "We're just surrounding the building, you'll be okay soon."

"I can't move." I can't even lift my neck for too long.

"I know, there's a medic on standby but you just gotta stay strong." He clears his throat, "Your mom is here, she's on the roof."

"Is Ciro okay?" I ask, "I didn't see him after the explosion-"

"He's fine, he's trying to keep calm in the hospital but it's you were worried about. Can you wiggle your toes?"

I manage to on one foot, "Only my left."

"Fuck this." He stands up tall and then starts walking to the barn stairs. He climbs down the ladder and i failed at holding my tears back. I've never been so thankful to see him.

He lifts the chain off my legs so effortlessly, gently pressing around my legs, "How's your back?"

"Sore." I try wiggling my toes again but still only my left moved. "That's bad."

"Somethings probably trapping your nerves." He takes his gun out of his holster, then his radio. "Move in." He says, and then i hear a bunch of guns and shooting and loud bangs.

The female agent throws down a pair of pliers and Kairi gets them, taking the cuffs off me. He lifts me up while i sob, "I got you." He says quietly, managing to take his blazer off and put it over me.

He walks me out of the barn with two SWAT members surrounding us and then i'm put in the back of the ambulance.

I was put to sleep straight away.

When i wake up, Ciro is asleep on the chair, wordearch book on his lap, pen resting on his ear. His head was back, mouth opened slightly and he was snoring lightly.