46. low low 🪙

LOW LOW
-what can i do just to keep you around-

I circle another word but movement catches my eye.

"Where are you going?" I clear my throat, raising my head to look at Stefan.

"Out..."

"Where?"

"To the cafe."

I look at him in disapproval, "You've been sneaking out a lot recently, is there a secret child i need to know about?" I stand up.

"No. I'm literally going to get coffee."

"Send one of the juniors-"

"They fucked up my order last time-"

"This is the fifteenth time this week." I grab the back his neck, "What's going on!"

"Capo, i'm literally getting coffee."

I let go of him, "I have my eyes on you, Stef. Bring me back a cherry frappuccino."

He gives me a dirty look before walking out of the house, i watch him from the window as he gets into his car and speaks to someone on the phone for a good five minutes before he actually drives off.

I call one of my other men, "Track Stefans car and follow him, let me know where he goes."

I walk away, sitting back in the sofa and all of five minutes later, my annoying ass fiancée walks into the room, nothing but a skimpy lingerie on.

"Serenity." I pick my pen up.

She walks over the desk, pushing herself on top of it and spreading her legs.

There's a lot of things i miss about Keilani.

Almost everything.

Everything that Serenity does, i compare to Keilani.

Serenity shaves and expects me to as well. Because she's fully shaved down there, she wants to me to as well. I hate that. I don't have a problem if she's shaved but it's the fact the bitch will literally try and shave for me.

Keilani couldn't give a shit about her pubic hair or my pubic hair. As long as it doesn't 'tickle her chin' when she gives head, she couldn't care less. We both are usually trimmed.

Serenity plays the role of a housewife, she cooks and cleans for me, always makes me have a nice home to come back to.

Keilani doesn't, and i like it. It's chaotic whenever we're together and she's walking through her apartment stripping her clothes, so i have to pick them up. Or her attempts at cooking and we laugh until our stomach hurts about how she can't scramble eggs. And i like coming home and cleaning, Serenity won't let me do it.

Serenity was raised in an Italian household, she has no morals, she has no voice, she wants to be used as a housewife. She won't argue back to me, she won't hit me, she won't fight with me over dumb shit. She simply agrees.

Keilani fights me for everything. The TV remote? She'll pin me to the ground and scratch me until she gets it.

Serenity fake moans.

Keilani's are beautiful.

Serenity lets me use her like i do because i simply want it.

Keilani actually wants it.

Serenity is bold enough to spread her legs for me in an room full of my men.

Keilani would rather shoot herself.