14. sacrifice 🪙

SACRIFICE
—don't even got you yet, but I can't imagine losing you—

Stefan and I wait outside of the house for Kyle Jennings. Varsity football player, scholarship student, rapist. Usually how it goes.

"Call me if you need help, he looks like a heavy guy." Stefan says.

I get out of the car, walking up to the secluded house.

I glance at the doorbell and see it was one of the ones that recorded so i cover it with my body, knocking on these big white double doors.

Kyle is rich as fuck. Might have to steal stuff from here.

The door opens and a small blonde girl stands there, "Hi?" He frowns, small but definitely around 16.

"Kyle home?" I ask.

She nods her head, opening the door wide and offering for me to come in, "Kyle, your friends here." She shouts up, then looks at me, "You're hot."

"If you look at me again i'm going to kill you." I pull my gloves over my hand.

She just turns and walks away.

Then this guy Kyle walks down the stairs, wife beater and a pair of sweatpants on. "Who are you?" He lowers his voice.

I take a breath, why do all of these guys look the exact same?

"You know a girl called Keilani Hale?" I raise an eyebrow.

He shakes his head no but his adam's apple bopping up and down didn't slip past me. "Nah man."

"Pretty mixed race girl? Went to your university, you raped her?" I take a step forward, "You don't remember her?"

"Nah bro i'm not into that-"

"Okay, well, Kyle. The police reports say differently, along with the videos." I don't give him the chance to run, i grab him, pulling him out of the house. "Oh wait." I stop at the door, "Say goodbye to your sister."

"Let go of me dude, i didn't rape-"

"Okay i gave you the opportunity." I pull my gun out of my back pocket and hold it to his back.

"Let him go." I here the girl from before and turn around, smiling at this small blonde with a gun held to me.

"Or what?" I laugh, "You gonna shoot me, goldilocks? You shoot me and your brother dies too, then you and whack ass hairdo."

"Let him go before i call the cops." Her hand shakes.

I smile, aiming my gun at her.

Brave girl didn't back down.

"Oh, damn. Your parents about to be childless." I pull the trigger, watching her body fling to the floor as the bullet pieces through her chest.

"Dude what the fuck man." Kyle starts crying.
I whack the gun against the back of his head, "You're next. Walk."

"She's only seventeen-"

"Keilani was only eighteen." I push him forward. "Didn't stop you."

"Bro i didn't kill Keilani-"

"No but you raped her." I walk to the van, opening the back and shoving him in the back. "On her eighteenth birthday which... hey, her and your sister were practically the same age." I grab the rope.

Only i look down because i could smell something.

I laugh, "Fucking hell, Stefan this cunt just pissed himself."