18. revenge 🪙

REVENGE
—and you've thought that i would let it go and let you walk—

"You're so weird." Stefan looks up at me, lifting the weights up again. "Pay attention to me, not to her. What if i drop this on my chest?"

"Not like i can lift it anyway." I look back at him, shoving my casted fist in his face. "She broke it, you know."

"I do know, since you were ranting about it the enitre drive to the hospital." He puts the weight on the bars, sitting up. "At least talk to her."

I look at Keilani boxing with her brothers friend Kaleb, he has a thing for her and i hate it. I hate him. He's annoying me. He's flirting with her and she's flirting back.

She doesn't break his wrist either when he touched her. She blushes.

Blushes?

Who the fuck?

Why can't she's blush when I touch her?

I look back at Stefan, "You are down bad, brother. Down bad." He shakes his head with a laugh.

Movement catches my eye and my attention turns toward the doors, four FBI agents walking in.

Two walk to Keilani, two walk over here.

"Call my lawyer, and call Roman Reign."

"Why am i calling Reign?"

"Because he deals with this cocky fucker too." I stand up, looking at Agent Hamada and one of his teammates stopping at the bench of Stefans weights. "Agents."

"Ciro Ferrari." Hamada clears his throat, "Need to take you down to the station for some questioning."

"About what?" I smile.

"A group of kidnapped and tortured boys who's mentioned the name Coin, Italian and very pale blue eyes." The one behind him says, flipping cuffs in his hand.

I smile again, holding out my wrists and looking over at Keilani having a normal fucking conversation with Da Rosa.

"How'd you break your wrist?" Hamada cuffs me, he couldn't do it tightly.

"Save the questioning for the station, Hamada." I voluntarily walk off with them, seeing Keilani wasn't being handcuffed but leaded out by Da Rosa.

We were put in the same black SUV.

She glances at me, "You let me handle this."

"You don't tell me what to do." I smile.

"Fine, get arrested, see if i give a shit." She faces the front.

Hamada gets in the front with Da Rosa. They're quiet on the drive over to the police station and i see my lawyer had already arrived.

We're leaded out but i nudge her shoulder, nodding my head and mouthing 'handle it.'

She smiles, then we're separated.

"My client will not speak to you without me present, Hamada." My Lawyer, Fisher, says.

"You got here fast." Hamada sighs, opening a questioning room and shoving me in there.

"Check on Keilani Hale." I say quickly.

He nods his head, walking out of the room. Only for Da Rosa to walk in. "Hello, Ferrari."

"Hello, Da Rosa. Why am i here?"

"Lineup."

"For what?"

"Couple of kids said you tortured them."