28. murder party 🪙🔥

MURDER PARTY
—something about you makes me aggressive—

I didn't know if everyone's attention was on Keilani because she looked fucking amazing, or because her attempt at a mask was absolutely ridiculous and everyone knew who she was.

"Sushi." She tries to walk over to the sushi bar but i pull her back.

"Focus." I snake my arm around her waist, "I need to find Reign."

"Is his wife here? I know she's hot." She looks down at her watch, "I'm hungry."

"You can eat later." I pull her away from the part where all the food is. She's wearing a black silk dress, it's long and hugs her body perfectly, with it she's wearing black gloves, bracelets over her gloves and a diamond necklace she stole from London. Her mask is simple and black, lace but her face is very recognisable.

Mines phantom of the opera theme, just a solid black mask that covers half of my face.

I keep her close to me as i make my way to the main table. Armani is hosting this. I knew Asher and Luca were here but Roman and Arabella weren't.

"Where's Reign?" I ask.

"Arabella isn't well." Asher looks at Keilani, "You could have made her wear a better mask."

"He doesn't make me do anything." Keilani inputs, "Your mask is shit too."

Luca smiles, "See you found someone who's as rude as you are, Ciro." He stands up, "Luca Armani." He holds his hand out.

Keilani, being Keilani, holds Luca's finger, shaking a single finger, "Germaphobe."

"You're wearing gloves, amore." I sigh.

"Roman will be here later, he'll find you." He looks at me, then switches his attention to Keilani, "He wants to know your price."

"Depends on who." She leans into me slightly, "And what he did. I don't kill without motive."

"I'll let Roman talk to you." He sits back down, looking at me, "Enjoy the night."

"I doubt it." She mumbles, walking away and making me follow after her.

I pull her in the right direction, leading her to our table. Stefan was already sitting with his date. She sits down first, picking up the bread and biting into it.

Someone doesn't like formal events.

I sit beside her, picking up the wine and sipping on it, "Feds arrived yet?" I ask Stefan.

"Yeah, they're all masked too."

"Why are the pigs here?" Keilani asks loudly, her mouth stuffed with bread.

Why am i attracted to that?

"Because there's about a hundred gangsters in this room." I pull the bread out of her mouth, "Don't talk with your mouth full." I put it in my mouth, leaning back.

"I literally just told you i'm hungry, why would you do that?" She tuts.

"Go and get your ass some food then."

"You literall-" She stops herself, "I'm going to stab you." She pushes her chair out, walking off.

"She seems charming." Stefans date, Gaïa says.

I lean back, watching as she fills her plate with food. Then just as she does, a man stands beside her. I get up, walking to them, standing behind her as i try and figure out who behind the mask.

"Hello?" She snaps in the guys face, "What the fuck?"

The guy was wearing a suit, black gloves on, his face was completely covered. But i could tell he was looking at me.