33. paradise🌹

PARADISE
-they ain't got a damn thing on you, it feel better with you-

"This is a nice place." Kaleb walks in, "Everything's decorated exactly how you like it."

"I'm still waiting on some decorations, actually." I close the door, "When's Comet coming?"

"He's just getting us some food." He sits on the couch.

"Is momma coming too?"

"Yes." He smiles, "This is so cool. I don't know why i never thought i'd see the day where you're living on your own."

I smile proudly, technically i'm not even living on my own because Ciro has a drawer full of things at my place that's how often he's over. But still, it is nice.

I like walking around naked everywhere.

"It's so relaxing, not having to deal with Comet." I joke, to which he laughs.

He's still beautiful.

He looks at me for a second too long before i turn away, "So, are you and Com into each other? I've been meaning to ask but i've been too busy."

He chuckles, "Uh... we sleep together sometimes but... but i don't know."

I know.

Kaleb still has a thing for me.

"Please don't hurt him whatever you do." I grab the cookies i made from the kitchen, yes. I made my own cookies. Did Ciro supervise me because he didn't trust i wouldn't burn the new complex down? Yes. He also did most of the things, i just mixed it all together and drizzled the chocolate on top.

"I wouldn't do that to anybody." He looks at the tray, "Since when could you cook?"

"Oh, i can't. Ciro made these up before he left." I walk back to the kitchen, they're all in view of each other, i grab the drinks from the fridge and set everything on ten coffee table, "Help yourself."

"So... are you and Coin serious then?" He asks, picking up a cookie.

"I'd like to think so." I sit down. "He should be coming here after he's finished with a drug deal."

He nods his head, breaking the cookie in half, "Is he good to you?"

"Yeah." He served me Detective Choi's head on a golden plate, literally, simply because i asked him to. I think that's pretty good.

"Every time i see you, i see bruises around your necks." He points, even right now i have my neck covered in them.

His little bet with Stefan will be over tomorrow. I take advantage of it. I purposely tease him to team with Stefan, i want to see Ciro lose.

It usually ends with me pinned to the bed as he fucks me with hins fingers, or him edging me, then pretending nothing happens so he can go jerk off in the bathroom.

Almost three times a day he's jerking off.

It's funny, and we seriously need to do something about our libido because there's no way we should be this horny all the time.

"They're all consensual, he's a very... hickey man." I pick a cookie up, biting into it.

"As long as he's treating you good and you're safe... and you don't feel uncomfortable... and he understands your situation..." Kaleb smiles, he's just so cute, "Then i can take away my protective older friend guard."

"You can take away the guard, he looks cold on the outside but hes warm with me." I say, my doorbell ringing straight after.

I get up and open the door, hugging both mom and Comet, "It smells like lemons." Comet walks straught in.