37. girl on fire🪙

GIRL ON FIRE
-everybody stares as she goes by, cause they can see the flames that's in her eyes-

Keilani's laugh is the most beautiful thing in this world. She woke up in a bad mood, told me she had a nightmare but didn't want to let it ruin her day. So we're on a plane to New York to go to the fun fair.

There's the exact same one happening in Chicago but she said Arabella Reign is going to the one in New York and needed 'Girl time.'

So i'm letting us use my plane.

She's watching a funny animal compilation.

When she's in her mood like this, she's a lot more cute like this. The resting bitch face is still there but she's cuddled in a blanket, sitting beside Stefan as they laugh over dogs falling over.

Stefans girlfriend sits opposite me, "We should just take it in the back room at this point."

"Jealousy is a disease, Katy. She's my girl and he's my brother." I look at the newspaper. "Move away from me."

"They're clearly bonding without us-"

"Now i know why Stefan only wants you to suck his dick." I stand up, "You're insufferable." I walk away, into the bathroom.

I start undoing my belt but the door opens, Keilani walks in, blanket still around her. "You okay?" I keep doing what i'm doing. We've gotten to the point in our relationship where using the bathroom together is normal.

"You left." She washes her hands.

"To pee."

"I know, but i get very attatched when i feel like this. You're my attachment. Usually it's my momma."

I wipe, flushing the chain, "I can go back out now."

She shakes her head, handing me her blanket and sitting on the toilet. "Stay."

And then she holds my hand while she used the toilet.

She walks back in with me and sits on my lap, picking my phone up to watch videos. "Where'd Stef go?" I ask the flight attendant.

"Back room." She looks at Keilani.

I protectively wrap my arms around her waist and she watches more stupid cat and dog videos.

We land while she was asleep. She can sleep through turbulence.

I carry her to the car and sit with her in the back while Stefan gets in the front and Katy gets beside Keilani.

Keilani was still asleep when we arrived at Reigns new place. A lake?

"Stef, let them know we've arrived." I stroke her hair. It's messy at the moment but when we're back at the hotel, i'll braid it for her.

I took three lessons in order to learn how to braid her hair type properly. And i only took three because the hair dresser knew who i was and got scared. I hope it's enough though.

"She's like a child." Katy tuts.

"I will not hesitate to punch the shit out of you." I'm going to tell Stefan to find a new girl, i hate this one.

Roman and Arabella walk out of the house. She was dressed in a short pink skirt, a white tank top on that barely covered her breasts and five inch heels.

I had to laugh.

Roman looked pissed off.

I roll the window down. "You look great, Arabella."