55. changes 🌹

CHANGES
-baby i don't understand it you're changing i can't stand it-

"I should just bait him. Walk into a secret location alone and-"

"No." Ciro cuts me off.

"It's the only way at this point."

"It's dangerous. We'll figure out something else." He shakes his head, tapping his pen off the desk.

I roll my eyes, trying to get a point across to someone who just as stubborn as i am is the worst thing in the world.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, Keilani." He mumbles, standing up and walking away.

Stefan looks at me, "I sense a little bit of tension."

We received our latest thing from my stalker.

It was my underwear from my apartment, semen all over them.

There was no signs of forced entry or anything, so we rewatched the footage to see i forgot to lock my door when i left for my case.

He just walked on in.

Ciro called me stupid, i agreed. It was careless of me.

He's pissed off because this could have been prevented, his men were in the neighbourhood and if my alarm was triggered they could have got there fast and this would have all been over but my dumbass left the door opened.

And now he's mad because i want to have a say in how i'm going to trap my stalker.

"He's just being a dick." I pick up one of his hard candies, putting it in my mouth. He's given all the strawberry ones to me.

He walks back in, putting a parcel on my lap.

I look down to it addressed specially to me.

"Who gave you this?"

"Doorstep." He opens his notepad, scribbling down something.

I use his keys to cut down the tape and open the box, looking at a belt and a helmet.

"Ciro these are from the night i killed the mayor." I put them on the desk.

"Where'd you put this?" He lifts up his belt.

"Bush."

"What in the fuck did you guys do for a belt to end up in a hush?" Stefan looks between us.

"Gave him a handjob on the motorbike." I whisper.

Stefans eyes light up shocked but Ciro stands up, leaving again.

"Wait, seriously?" Stefan asks.

I nod my head, "I better go check on him." I stand up, walking to where he usually goes when he's in a little mood.

The basement.

It's like his mancave.

I open the door, walking down the stairs and seeing him light a cigarette as he sits on the couch.

"You only smoke when you're stressed." I stand by the stairs.

"Consider me stressed." He mumbles, taking a hit.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't appreciate you talking about our sex life to my underboss, who's mouth is bigger than this universe." He glances at me.

I wasn't expecting that.

"Sorry." I sit on the last step, "What else?"

"Nothing." He takes another drag.