42. chains🌹

CHAINS
-cold to the touch but she's as warm as the devil-

Ciro holds my waist as he leads me into the restaurant. I decided, now that i've taken care of my assaulters, that i'm going to take on other cases. And a lot of them are abroad, so this is my last date with Ciro before i leave for Turkey.

He pulls out the chair for me and i sit down, watching him walk to the other side as he sits down, "You look better than i do in a suit." He picks his menu up.

"I look better than you, period." I pick the menu up. I'm definitely getting a fat, greasy chicken burger.

The waiter comes, i tell him my order and Ciro goes safe with an Italian dish. Champagne is poured and we stare at each other.

How am i going to cope for three weeks without his dick being in me?

We fuck almost every other day.

"You look sad, Hale."

"Im trying to figure out how i'm going to masturbate." I smile, the couple beside us looking at us strangely.

"Pictures will be sent, videos too if you wish." He raises his glass in a toast.

"I do wish." I raise mine, sipping on the bubbly drink.

He smiles, "So who's your first case?"

"Some dude named Hassan killed an entire family while driving under the influence, three kids and a mom. He was put in prison for a month, after, he trashed the kids graves and dug up the moms body. So the dad is paying me to rid of him."

"Why would you trash kids graves for?" Ciro shakes his head, jaw clenching, "Make it painful."

"Of course." I pick up a piece of bread.

"My family were always taught to believe that the dead won't get peace unless they're not disturbed, we won't hold a funeral unless we have all the body parts to the individual dying." He leans back, "Which is why i was so pissed when Kyle trashed Sofia's memorial. If her memorial is ruined, then she's not at peace."

"That's beautiful." I say, i've never heard of anything like that. It makes sense, though. You'd want some one you love to be buried nicely, with no disturbances so that they can rest in the afterlife.

"It is." He looks down, "They're already dead, there's no need to further disturb their peace."

I stay silent until the food comes, then when i take a big massive bite from my burger, i moan loudly. A lot of people stop their conversations to look, i look at the waiter, "This shit is fire, tootsies to the chef."

He laughs, walking away.

Ciro smiles, "You really have no shame."

"Chef deserves his ass ate for making this." I moan again.

He laughs, "You're crazy."

I smile at him, and he pushes his foot against mine gently for the rest of the night as we eat. After we're done, he holds my hand as we walk out of the restaurant.

He opens the door for me, i sit in the car. He walks around the other side and gets in.

We stare at each other, "Wanna fuck?"

"Course." He rides his hand up my thigh, starting to drive. I'm leaving later on tonight so of course i do.

We get back to his penthouse because it was the closest. Our hands don't leave each other's body as we take the elevator up to his dark apartment.