49. 7 rings🪙

7 RINGS
-who ever said money can't solve your problems, must not of had enough money to solve them-

"How can i help you, sir?" The salesman walks up to me.

"Can i take a look at the recent Portofino colours, please?" I button my suit.

He takes out a red Ferrari book, flipping to the pages of the colours. Most of them are a red or a light blue. "Do you have a blue one i can take tonight?"

"License?"

I take it out of my pocket, putting it on the counter.

He checks over it, "You already own three Ferrari's?"

"Seven, actually."

He looks up at me, "Why so many?"

"Why not?"

He smiles, "Fill out the paperwork."

"I would also like a bow on it. It's a gift."

"Who's the lucky person?" He hands me the paperwork.

"My girl. Can i customise the interior too?"

"Course, i'll take you down after you fill these out."

I fill everything in the forms out, and then he takes me to see Keilani's new car. "I want her name engraved into the door, and a custom number plate."

He writes it down, "Name?"

I take the pen off him, writing down her name and then what i wanted the number plate to be. K31LVN1.

"Do you have different seat covers?"

"We have blue stitching and red stitching."

"Blue, the Ferrari logo for the head rest, right?"

"Yes. Anything else?"

"Ferrari floor mats, i want the LED lights installed as well."

"Yes sir." He writes everything down messily, "I'll call you when it's ready, it shouldn't be too long."

"Thank you." I take a step back but notice the ring on his finger, "What do you get a girl when she's mad?"

He smiles, "I'm gay."

"Oh."

"But usually flowers, and... a car, apparently."

"She's materialistic." I shrug.

"Okay, well what's her favourite brand?"

"Anything designer."

He laughs, "Bags, dresses or suits. Is she a jewellery girl?"

"Yes, thank you." I walk away, leaving the sales room and getting in my own Ferrari. I drive to the mall, there's a bunch of designer stores here.

I park up, walking into Prada. I walk up to the counter, "Can i see the Galleria Saffiano leather in blue?"

The lady looks me up and down with her eyes full of lust.

I ignore the look. I've heard Keilani talk about these bags multiple times.

She walks away and returns with the bag, "Can i have it in all of the colours."

Her jaw drops, "What?"

"You heard me."

"Sir that's $34,800." She types on the calculator.

"And that's fine, all of them." I take the black card from my wallet. "And the brushed leather briefcase." She nods her head, walking away.