53. strawberry lipstick 🌹🔥

STRAWBERRY LIPSTICK
-i got a toxic attitude and lack self control-

Ciro won't stop looking at me like he's going to completely devour me in front of everybody in this room.

"If you keep looking at me like that, Ferrari, i'll strip in front of this whole crowd." I put the spoonful of ice cream in my mouth, letting it melt.

"Don't tempt me baby." He licks his lips, "When are we doing this? I'm bored."

I turn to look at the mayor eating at his table, "When everyone's leaving." I sip on my water.

"That's boring." He deadpans.

"I don't want to be in a standoff between us and the feds." I tilt my head to the side, smiling.

"Well if we're going to go out, at least make us go out Bonnie and Clyde style." He raises his glass, sipping on it.

I laugh, "We basically are like... Bonnie and Clyde."

"Minus all the bank robberies."

"And the fact Clyde couldn't get it up."

He laughs.

We wait until the meeting is over and people start leaving. With the single nod of my head, we stand up and go our separate ways.

I follow the mayor, he follows the ambassador.

I pull my mask out of my bag, pulling it over my face and then i take my gun out. I wait behind the pillar, and then when he's in the elevator, i turn around and aim my gun.

I see the colour drain out of his skin and as soon as it does, i shoot him. Then the doors close and i laugh, knowing his security are going to be stuck with his dead body.

I turn around, and i remove the mask, strutting the hallway until i'm in the main hall.

The security was rushing everywhere.

Ciro and I find each other and we walk out like nothing even happened.

"Did you do it?" He looks down at me.

"Of course i did." I kiss his cheek.

He walks us to the motorbike, adjusting his pants. He's been hard all night.

"You drive." I hand him the keys.

"I was going to." He hands me a helmet.

I undo his belt and he frowns, "Keilani?"

I pull it off his body, "Take the long way, backroads back to ours."

"Ours." He gets on the bike.

I put his helmet on as he puts the gloves on. Then i get behind him, adjusting my helmet. I throw his belt in a bush and wrap my arms around him.

And he starts to drive.

I wait until we're on the highway when i put my hands down his pants.

"Keilani." He warns me, shouting.

I smile.

I let my hands rest in his pants until we hit the backroads, then i put them in his boxers.

He pulls over straight away, "What game are you playing?"

"Just keep driving." I wrap my hand around his length.

"If i crash?"

"Then at least you'll be happy when you do."

"You're crazy." He says, but still ends up driving anyway.