22. wrong 🌹🔥

WRONG
-it's better when it feels wrong-

Coins hand rests on my hip as he leads me through the hallway of the apartment complex. He owns fifteen buildings and this was the closest to us, he thinks he's going to get sex, he's wrong.

Once in the elevator, he lets go of me, pressing the button for the top penthouse floor. I look at him, his calm expression. I look down at his crotch, he's not even hard for fucks sake. It would be cool to kill him while he has a boner.

"If you want look at my dick, Keilani, i'll be more than happy to show it to you." He slides his hands in the pockets of his slacks.

Cocky fucker.

"Your flyers down." I stand straight again.

"Good try, amore."

I smile at myself, staring ahead until the doors open, revealing one of the most beautiful apartments i've seen in my life.

It's dark, it isn't light. It's beautiful and dark, the floors are a black marble, most of the furniture is black with accent colours gold

"Impressive." I step in first. The entire wall on the far side is a window, floor to ceiling, and its overlooking the view of Chicago which adds to the theme.

"I have three extra rooms." He clears his throat, right at the time a young woman walks over with a maids outfit on. Her smile drops when she sees me. "Louise." He says, i turn to look at him and the way he looked at her.

"Coin." She bows her head, the looks up at him with wide eyes.

He grabs her face in his hands, whispering something in her ear. She looks at me, then leaves.

"Who's that?"

"The maid." He takes his blazer off, "Size 6, right? C-cup?"

I raise an eyebrow, "What the fuck?"

"I've slept with enough women to know, amore." He undoes his tie, messing up his hair, "I actually..." He smirks, "I actually noticed you're a D but you like wearing a smaller size because it pushes your breasts up more."

Why does he know that? And why is he right?

"You like wearing textured condoms because you're scared your little baby shrimp isn't going to be big enough to pleasure a real woman." I smile proudly.

His blank expression is my response.

"Where's your restroom?" I ask.

"Second door to the left. I'll be upstairs." He starts walking toward the stairs, the bottom of them lit up by a white LED lights.

I walk to the bathroom, seeing it was the same style going on, even the toilet was black.

I'm going to this tonight. I'm going to kill him, then leave him here to rot.

I'm just going to treat him as one of my targets, do what i have planned.

I look at myself in the mirror, fixing my hair and reapplying my lipstick. I take the injection out of my purse, putting the contents of it in the sink. I'm not scared of Coin. So i don't need this.

I throw the needle in the trashcan, cover it with toilet paper and then walk out of the room, pulling my gun out of my thigh strap.

He has a nice place, maybe i'll sign my name onto the papers before i leave.

I walk up the stairs, there was doors but only one was opened.

I slowly walk to it, cocking my gun. I stop in the doorway, seeing him looking out of a window, drinking scotch. It was a reading room, with books covering every wall, a minibar in the corner, a reading chair and a lampshade. That's all.