21. teeth🌹

TEETH
-don't know if you love me or you want me dead-

"Oh my god." I mumble to myself as Keilani rides up the lane on her bike, wearing a fucking dress and heels.

Why she wants to go on a date with me, i have no idea.

"She is crazy." Stefan laughs, "It's kind of hot."

I glare at him, "What?"

"I didn't even say anything, what." He walks away, and two minutes later he's walking to Keilani's bike. Fucking asshole.

I load my guns, stopping to look in the mirror. My hair is a mess. I fix my hair by running my hand through it a couple of times, then walk out of warehouse.

She does looks hot.

"What are you doing, Keilani?"

"Picking you up." She looks me up and down, "Let's go."

"You're on the back-"

"It's my bike."

"I'm not getting on the bike." I take the extra helmet off her, "Go."

She rolls her eyes, flipping the screen down on her helmet and waiting until i get on the bike first, then she gets on behind me and wraps around my body.

This is a bad idea.

I start her motorcycle, a classic Harley Davidson one. "Do you even have a license for this?" She shouts.

"I don't need one." I look behind me at Stefan, he nods his head in approval, and i drive away.

Ive rode a motorcycle before, plenty of times, my papa owned one. She hugs around me tightly. I see her phone attached to a tripod, a blue arrow leading me to the destination of a fancy resturant.

I make a sharp turn which makes her laugh behind me, and then speed my way to the restaurant.

When i park up, she gets off me, pulling her helmet off. She looked good as fuck, this dress is fucking sexy. A black silk one with a slit in each leg, i could feel her gun strap digging into my thigh as we rode on the bike. She's wearing heels too, black ones that make her a couple inches taller.

"You gonna keep staring or walk me in?" She holds her hand out.

I take the helmet off too, putting it in the carrier case of the motorcycle. I grab her hand, useless because she decides to hook our arms instead.

She walks us into the restaurant, standing by the 'please wait to be seated' sign.

A waiter walks up to us, his eyes falling to her, "Hello ma'am."

"Two for Hale." She smiles, "Reservation."

He flips though a page, "Follow me."

We follow him through the dark restaurant, it was a darker theme than most, black interior. It was nice, my vibe.

I pull the chair out for her, she sits down, crossing one leg over the over. I sit opposite her, wondering what game she's trying to play.

"Your food will be with you shortly, ma'am." The waiters eyes wouldn't leave her. She has that affect on people, she's breathtaking.

"What did you order me?" I look at the champagne already set up.

"Steak." She smiles, "Stefan told me it was your favourite."

That fucking traitor.

I lean back, extending my legs under the table so they're on her side, "You ordered lasagna?"