23. bleach 🪙

BLEACH
-i'm not a hateful person, you bought out a different version-

"Ciro, is your fatass gonna get up or not?" Stefans big mouth wakes me up, i open my eyes at the exact time he walks into my bedroom, "Get up."

"Fuck off."

"Look, great you finally got laid but we have shit to do. The load is coming in today."

"Send Doug, i can't be bothered."

"Get up, for fucks sake." He flips my lights on.

I open my eyes a little, "I'm going to kill you."

"Do that after the load comes in." He walks out of the room.

It takes me at least twenty-five minutes to get out of bed. My body was heavy with guilt, i can't believe i fucked her like that and then just left her there. I never do that.

I spend my sweet ass time in the shower, washing off my sins from the night before, her hair tie is still wrapped around my wrist.

I keep it on there, drying myself down and picking out one of my more expensive suits. I add my coin cuff links, then walk out of my bedroom and into the library room.

My clothes were still laying on the floor. I look at the chaise, my heart racing as i do. I shouldn't have did that to her, not while we were both in a state.

I look away, my eyes landing on a silver tube. I bend down, picking up the lipgloss that must have fell from her bag.

Well, at least i'll have a reason to see her again.

I look at the chaise one last time, my eyes focus in on a stain.

I crouch down, wiping the red stain at the end of the chaise. This is too far away to be the blood from her shoulder.

My stomach drops as i realize what it is.

It's blood.

Because of how hard i fucked her.

I just left her here afterwards. I didn't clean her up like i usually do, i didn't offer her food or water, i didn't offer her a shower or to sleep in my bed. I just left her here.

"What's taking you so long?" Stefan calls out.

I look at the very evident blood stain, biting my inner lip. Oh god, i just fucked this up worse than it already is.

After everything she went through and i was too caught up in my own pride to see if she was okay?

I grab the book that holds the cash in it, opening it to reveal the pages cut out and replaced with a cardboard box. I pull the wad of cash out, walking out of the room.

I dump the cash in Stafans hand, walking down the stairs and getting in the elevator.

"Woah, what's on with you man?"

"Just shut up, i'm hungover." I lie.

He gets the message though and shuts up until we get downstairs to meet some of my other men.

Her bike is still here.

How the fuck did she get home?

Is she even at home?

I start to worry. She most likely was in a vulnerable state which meant anyone could have picked her up.

I take my phone out of my pocket, "Excuse me." I walk out of the building, walking straight to her bike. I call Comet.