51. redbone 🌹🔥

REDBONE
-you better believe in something we can have it-

Keilani smiles as she sees me, she's home from being in London. Juniper was behind her, wheeling the suitcases.

I was happy to see she had put weight on, slowly becoming herself again.

She hugs me and the comfort i felt when she wrapped around me was refreshing. I kiss the top of her head, she had her hair in box braids, beads on the bottom of the braids in a light blue colour.

"You look great." I twist one of her braids around my finger, "Hello, Juniper." I kiss her on the cheek, then link my hand with Keilani's.

"Hello, Ciro. I'm catching a flight to Egypt. See you later." She hugs Keilani.

Keilani hugs her tightly and Juniper leaves, i wheel Keilani's suitcase as we leave the airport. She sees her Ferrari and squeals, "Oh, i love her."

I open the door and she gets in, i load her bag into the trunk and get in the drivers seat.

We look at each other and smash our lips together.

Her taste.

I grab her face, kissing her deeply. She moans into my mouth then pulls away, "Hurry, i have a surprise."

"A surprise?" I kiss her lips again.

"Go, drive." She holds my baby finger. I let her as i drive, i keep us connected the entire drive back to my place and once we arrive, my men spread out.

She gets out first, walking into the house.

I follow her and she leads me to my room. "Okay, stay there." She pushes me back, wheeling her suitcase into her closet.

I wait and five minutes later she walks out with this stunning blue lingerie on, mesh with pink embroidered flowers. Her dark nipples stood out against the colour and it contrasted well with her dark skin.

The pants part had garters around the thighs.

"Stay right there." I lean over, grabbing my phone.

She looks breath taking.

I take pictures of her as she poses against the wall, biting her lips, pushing her breasts together, running her hands down her body.

When she's satisfied, she crawls onto the bed, ass in the air.

I drop my phone running my hand down her thick thighs, across her ass and gripping the fat.

She straddles me, "Like it?"

"Love it." I look at her breasts, cupping them and loving how heavy they feel.

She leans back, hands on my knees, "I got a load of them, i'll give you a haul later."

"You fucking better." I tap her hips, "Off for two seconds, let me get something."

She gets off me, laying with her legs spread.

I glance between her legs, walking into my closet and grabbing my camera.

I walk back and sit back down, she straddles me again and i hold the camera to my eye, taking the picture of her.

She poses for these ones too, kissing the lens and then taking it off me after i takes a hundred pictures.

She puts it on the nightstand, holding my face in her hands as she kisses me roughly. She works on my belt, i knead everywhere around her body.

I pull the shirt off my head and she gets off me to pull down my pants. She smiles, running her hands down my body, "I love your body." She likes my abs, i know that.