70. shirt 🌹🔥

SHIRT
-been lost without you all around me-

Mom hands me a drink as i wait in the doctors office. Athena sits beside me, moral support coming from a student doctor.

The doctor walks in looking down at a sheet, "Keilani Hale." He smiles at me, "Haven't seen you in a while, what can i do for you?"

"I wanna know if i can have kids." I bite the inside of my lip.

"Is there a reason you wouldn't be able to?"

"Couple years ago i was sexually assaulted and the ER doctor said when the time comes, i need to speak with my GP about my fertility because the attack was quite bad, she wasn't sure if i'd be able to conceive."

He nods his head, "Okay, yeah. It's common for extreme abuse cases to affect reproductive organs. Have you went for any scans?"

"No."

"If you don't mind me asking, was the abuse purely sexual or was there physical aspects to it as well?"

I look at Athena, what's that supposed to mean.

"He means did they hit you or just rape you?"

"They hit me, one even cut me. They threw me around and all." I grab my moms hand, "There was nine of them."

He looked disgusted, "I am sorry to hear that. Is it okay if i ask some questions about your sex like?"

"Go ahead." I rub my lips together.

"How long have you been trying to conceive for?"

"Oh, i won't be trying until after my wedding but i just want to know."

"That's great, note that while you may try for an entire year to get pregnant, a lot of cases it doesn't actually happen to the second year." He smiles, "Contraception?"

"I took the pill after the attack, and had an IUD but nothing at the moment."

"Smoke, drink or take illegal substances?"

"No. Drink sometimes but i don't smoke."

"Okay, let me run a few tests."

He takes my BMI first and says i'm perfectly healthy. He takes a couple of blood samples, followed by an ultrasound. He said everything looked okay on the ultrasound.

He puts a rush on the bloods and then we leave.

Ciro's bike was outside the doctors office, he was standing by the wall smoking a cigarette.

I hug Athena, "Thanks for stopping by."

"Of course. Let me know if you need anything else." She rubs my back, getting in her car.

Mom smiles, "I'll come with you when we get results, yeah?"

"Thank you." I hug her, watching as she gets on her bike. And then i walk over to Ciro, taking the cigarette from his lips and throwing it on the floor, standing on it. "Stop smoking."

"That was weed." He holds my hips. "How'd it go?"

"Ultrasound looked good but he's running a few blood tests, should get them back in a couple of days. I'm driving."

He doesn't fight me on that one. I get in the front and he gets behind me, wrapping his arms around my body.

He placed his fingers in the waistband of my pants, tapping slowly the entire drive home.

We're staying at his penthouse because the house is getting renovated, and fixed since a bomb went off. He's even adding a little library which is cute, said he's gonna add a sliding ladder all for me.