36. streets🌹

STREETS
-i found it hard to find someone like you-

My doorbell rings, i turn away, letting Ciro deal with it.

He groans, slapping my ass with force as he gets out of my bed, walking away. I hear him open the door and soft mumbling, "Keilani, pigs are here." Ciro shouts.

I groans, looking at the clock. 7AM.

It's 7AM, what in the world do they want?

I get out of bed, pulling a robe over my body as i walk into the living room. Agent Hamada and another agent were sitting on the couch, a FBI file in their hand.

"Yall are so fucking annoying, it's 7AM." I tie my hair into a low pony messily. "What the fuck do you want?"

"Take a seat, Miss. Hale. I need to question you about things and we have a warrant to search your apartment and car." Agent Hamada hands me the warrant sheet signed by the judge.

I clean my car after every case. They won't find shit.

"Go ahead. At the foot of my bed i have a cabinet, the bottom drawer has my sex toys in there, don't touch them." I look at the female agent.

She gives Hamada a look as she gets up.

"So, what?" I fold my arms over my chest.

Hamada opens the file, taking out pictures of the guys that raped me.

"Do any of these look familair to you?" He asks.

"Yes, all of them actually."

He puts the pictures of their dead bodies on top of it, "Maxim Klesh is the only one alive out of the group. We have speculation to believe you were involved."

"How?" I glance at Ciro, he was smiling a little.

"We interviewed Maxim and he said he's adamant it's you doing these." Hamada clears his throat, "This was the most recent victim, Chad Beaker." He points to the picture of Chads body. "His penis was cut off and shoved down his throat."

"Good."

Hamadas eyebrows raise, "Excuse me?"

I did all my research on him once i knew he was snooping around. Roman and Arabella Reign dealt with him and there's one thing Mr. Hottie Hamada here doesn't let slide, and that's sexual assault.

"Did Maxim tell you why i know the group?"

"He didn't, no."

I move all the pictures of their dead bodies to the side. I point at Chad, "He shoved his dick down my throat." Then point to Kyle, "He pinned my hands behind my back." Then i point to Maxim, "He recorded it all." I point to Reece, "He drugged me." I point to Nicolas, "He cut me because i kept moving." I point to Arlo, "He shoved 5 different objects in my vagina." I point to Warren, "He held his hand over my mouth because i was too loud." And then i point to Paul, "And he fucked my ass."

I gather all the photos, "All of them repeatedly raped me for hours on end while i was high on drugs. I was bleeding for six months after." I push the papers back in his direction. "That's how they know me."

I do have to say, the look of absolute disgust on Hamadas face was refreshing. "I... Uh-"

"Go on, ask me if i have proof. All the cops do."

He doesn't ask me, but i untie my robe anyway and show him my scar, "And you can check my medical records all you want. I was hospitalised for a month, there's news reports and there's a video if you really want to watch-"