10. sue me🌹

SUE ME
—well did you ever think it was hard for me—

Coins hand gripped onto mine as we walked into the building with our disguise on. We did as best as we could for the short time change.

I haven't said a word to him since he decided to pin me to a bed and ramble bout the most traumatic time of my life. Knowing his brother did it too, that made me feel even more worthless.

"Can you stop being a moody little bitch and put your big girl pants on so we can get this over with?" He squeezes my hand.

I roll my eyes and raise my chin, smiling at the guy opposite me. "For Asha."

"Two." He mumbles and stamps my hand with something, then stamps Coin's hand with the same thing. "And who would you like to be roomed with for the viewing?" He hands me a file.

I flick through the pages, of naked men in a cage.

I make sure to flick through all of them before going back to the one with Stefan on it. Honestly, after what Coin did and said, i was so close to leaving a letting him deal with this shit on his own.

But Stefan helped my momma, and Stefan hasn't done anything to hurt me. So i'm enduring Coins alpha male energy to help him. Charity work.

"Him." I run a painted and ringed finger over the picture, blonde curls, he's actually handsome.

"He's popular tonight, room seven." He smiles and opens the door for us.

I walk in first and as soon as we're out of sight, i let go of Coins hand. "So you talk to him but not to me?" He slides his hands in his pockets.

I ignore him.

He scoffs as if he's not believing it and i find the room that has 7 on it. I push the door open and the strong smell of cigarettes and booze filled me up straight away.

And Coins hand slips back into mine, "Mr. and Mrs Asha, this way." A young, tall lady says.

I follow her with Coins hand still in mine and she leads us to one seat.

One singular seat.

And i glance around to see the other couples all sitting with the male on the seat and the girl sitting on their lap.

You genuinely have got to be kidding me.

I couldn't even refuse because Coin pulls me down on top of him, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Don't be shy, little dove."

"The nicknames are weird." I look at the empty cage in the middle of the room.

"Oh so you can talk to me?" A cocky smile curls into his face, "You know the plan?"

"I created the plan." I look around, i don't notice anybody so far.

"How's your scar?"

"I will walk out of here and leave you to deal with this shit on your own, Coin. Do not test me." I turn my back to him.

"Sassy."

I ignore him again.

This room begins filling up, Coin grew tense as i sat on him. His knee bouncing under my leg which proved to me that he was nervous.

"Stop, it's fucking annoying." I slap his knee.

"Oh you two are so young and pretty." An older woman stands in front of me which causes Coin to sit up and wrap his arm around me tighter.

"Thank you." I smile. She just looked rich.

"I'm Margaret. That old hunk over there is my husband." She points to a taller, older guy. "You're beautiful." She touches my face.