34. poison 🪙

POISON
-i pick my poison and it's you-

Keilani walks into the casino confidently, her eyes focused in on me and only me.

"How did she get in here?" I stand up.

A lot of my enemies are coming soon, which means she's going to be in danger. Everybody knows we're together and if there's one thing rivals would rather kill than me, it's my girlfriend. They're fucked up like that.

"What are you looking at?" She folds her arms over her chest, saying it to one of my juniors who immediately turns around.

"What are you doing here?" I walk to her.

"You can't come to mine tonight." She whispers.

"And you felt the need to come here to tell me that?"

She takes her bag off her back, unzipping it and pulling out a box.

Inside the box was decorated like Keilani's living room, in the middle of the living room was a picture of me with an arrow through my head.

"You scared, baby?" I look up.

"No. But i don't want you to get hurt." She walks over to one of the free tables.

"I think i have a pretty good chance of looking after myself." I pick the photo up, it was of me walking into her apartment. Stalkers are weird.

"I'm not going to be home either, i found out Chad Beaker is home alone and i have the perfect time to do what i need to do." She puts the lid back on the box. "Also, the Mexicans are outside."

"And you decided to come in here?"

"I'm not scared of them, i've killed half of their men. They're scared of me." She tilts her head to the side, "Kiss me."

"What?"

"In front of all your men, claim me."

She's just the right amount of crazy, and i fucking love it.

I grab her jaw, pushing my lips on hers. My men mutter in Italian and i could hear the Mexicans start to pile in. So i kiss her deeper, she smiles at that and pulls away. "I'll see you later."

"Keep that here." I point to the box.

She nods her head, kissing me again before walking away. She stops at the door to the Mexicans, "I know you." She points to their leader, Diego. "I killed your wife."

I was not expecting that.

"You will get what's coming to you, Hale." He spits out.

"I know you won't do it." She takes a step closer to him and surprisingly, all of his men just stayed back.

He grunts, muttering something in Spanish.

She smiles, "I'm going to do my research on you, Diego." She pats his shoulder. "Do you rape little kids like your wife does... did?"

He literally growls at her, "I'll have you dead."

"No you won't." She smiles, "Hey, nice talking to you though. Watch your back." She starts walking away.

I'm hard again.

At least i know nobody would try and kill her because she's mine. Everyone's too scared of her.

They're not even scared of me?

"Diego." I nod my head.

"Your wife is crazy."