69. the scientist 🌹

THE SCIENTIST
-nobody said it was easy, no one ever said it would be this hard-

I look at the FBI agents all dressed in normal, casual attire. "So... explain this to me again."

"I'm going to pretend to be one of your victims." An agent called Azriel lifts his hand up, "There's hidden cameras set up all around the park, any movement and Ezekiel will tell you." He hands me an earpiece. I place it in my ear, looking at my momma and Guiseppe with their snipers, then Ciro who was loading his guns.

"Azriel will be by the lake, i'll be disguised with Ace, we'll be opposite Azriel but hidden." Hamada walks to me, looking around my face and body. "Make your knives looser."

I do as he says, "What if he doesn't show up?"

"He will." Ciro speaks up, "I put the tracker that was in my watch back at the penthouse, Stef and your brother are there too, my men and some agents. He thinks you're alone."

"Is Azriel trained?"

"Fully. Malik is on standby as well, he's a trained medic, and there's another agent who's already at the scene who is a fully qualified paramedic, if anything happens we have plans." Hamada nods his head at me in a reassuring way, "Now, i need you to tell me the plan."

I take a breath, "I'm going to show up twenty minutes after Azriel does, i'll watch him closely for thirty minutes, when he goes to leave the lakeside, i'm going to stop him."

"Hopefully, by then, your stalker will be watching you." Hamada inputs, "There agents scattered everywhere, if anyone sees anything suspicious then we'll let you know."

"Then, i'm going to hold the gun to Azriels back and lead him to a secondary location."

"Where?" Hamada raises an eyebrow.

"The alleyway behind the park."

"Your mother and Mr. Russo will be in the building opposite."

"And then, i'm going to put a silencer on and shoot Azriel, not really but like... yeah. Then put him in the trashcan." I nod my head, "Then i'm going to walk out.- What if he doesn't show up?"

"He will." Hamada says. "I'm sure he will."

"And if that doesn't work then?"

"Then i'll be your next victim." Malik raises his hands, "I'll tell Ezekiel my address and we'll do this until he does find you. There's enough agents and made men here for you, Keilani. We'll catch him."

I nod my head, "I might freeze."

"If you do then i'll be less than 15 steps from you at all times." Hamada nods his head, "We'll get him. Plus, remember the agents aren't actually dead. You freeze, he's surrounded anyway."

It takes me a while but when they all leave, i feel like i'm able to breathe again.

Ciro cups my cheeks in his hands, "You got this." He eyes dart between mine, "I'll be close, baby."

"I got this." I repeat.

He kisses my lips and then walks away with one of the agents.

Mom hugs me too, "We're gonna get him and after we're going to celebrate, okay?"

I nod my head, breathing in her scent. I only started training again last week but i wanted to get this over and done with.

Surprisingly, i can see Roman Reign walk in. "You don't even have to do this if you tell me where my wife is."

"I'd rather do this my whole life than allow you to hurt that woman, Reign. Fuck off." I wipe my cheeks.

He sits down, tapping his fingers off the table with a smirk on his face.