Chapter 2: Trust Fall ✅

You had a ramen lunch in a different disguise, seeing as your other one got compromised. This disguise had long white hair in a ponytail and a rather dark tan. It looked similar to Mirko except that the eyes were a dark green color and it had no rabbit ears.

After lunch you got to the other entrance and activated it. This one was in an old shed in the middle of a fenced off forest.

You had about two hours before you had to get on the train to Tokyo. You'd love to just fly there but you needed to make a pit stop right here.

43252, Sakura Heights, D3 street. You walked down towards this house. Phase one of your job was to knock out the homeowner of this house so they won't attend the business party. Phase two was to disguise yourself as her and get in. Lastly, let the terrorists in and leave. You wondered why Ferioa, the clothing company, wanted to crash this party. To crush potential competitors? To kidnap someone? To start world war 5? You didn't care but it was a good subject for thought.

You were so deep in thought you didn't notice someone approaching you until he slammed into you. His name flashed like a username right above his head.

Izuku Midoriya. Quirkless, 902949... (the lifespans will be random numbers, only 'you' can decipher them)

"Oh, uh, sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going..." He quickly said, flustered.

Quirkless? Should I recruit him? Nah, I'm short on time. Maybe later.

"It's fine" You say, walking past him.

You soon reached your destination, a modern looking house with a big driveway. You phased in, changed your disguise to 'naomi', and did your thing, knocking the lady out and tying her down.

You immediately flew over to Tokyo, actually choosing to wear a disguise: A dark gray tuxedo with a tight pastel pink miniskirt.

I'm supposed to just unlock that door but taking some food won't hurt. I'm kinda hungry...

~Time skip brought to you by #lazy writing~

You stood behind the terrorists, invisible as you watched them attack the partygoers. They screamed as rounds of bullets were fired at them, making the room annoyingly loud. Some of them tried to call the police, but you had deactivated the signal beforehand.

Blood splattered around your feet and you instinctively stepped away, not wanting your new white shoes to stain. You heard people running up the stairs and that's when you decided to scram.

You put on your 'naomi' disguise and began to climb the stairs to the roof of the skyscraper. This building was the tallest in Tokyo, aka the Tokyo Skytree. You reached the top and opened the door. Outside, the sky was dark and the only source of light was from the room below and the stars.

Suddenly, a puff of smoke erupted from your body. Oh shoot. You thought as you hurried to close the door.

When the smoke cleared, your disguise was gone, exposing your true form for the first time in months.

You whipped around and caught the cloth whip a second from wounding itself around your torso. You immediately slammed the door with the cloth stuck in the crease, making the rooftop pitch black. Then you backed away from the door and got into a fighting stance.

The door slammed open and a long black haired man with a flashlight entered. You immediately undid your hairpin and chucked it at the flashlight with enough force to break it. With a crunch, the light went out.

As he lost his light source, the man looked around in the dark, having not noticed you yet.

You examined the man. He had a thin scarf that you assumed was the same thing he shot at you before. His quirk must be quirk nullification, and he was wearing goggles, so you assumed that it activates on sight. But how do you undo the effects? It obviously doesn't undo when you're out of sight because it's nearly impossible even for you to see in someplace this dark. It could be a time limit or-

The man's cloth whipped towards you again, you barely dodging in time. There's a chance he's swinging at random so you couldn't just catch it.

"Shinigami." The man faced you now.

Oop. He saw me. Your eyes barely made out the words floating above his head. Shota Aizawa, Erasure, 234934...

"Shota Aizawa." You said. If he was surprised he didn't show it. "Quirk, Erasure."

Two more cloth strips flew towards you and you snatched them midair, holding them out away from your body. An idea popped into your head.

"You know, Shota," You said, grinning, knowing he can't see your plan venting through your face. "Heroes are always ready to save a life... right?"

You backed away from Aizawa, tugging on his weapon. You felt the edge of the building under your shoes.

Without hesitation, you walked backwards off the building, still holding the capture weapon so you were standing sideways on the wall.

The light from the window below shone on your h/c locks, which flowed down straight from your head. You leered up at Aizawa, hoping the light didn't reveal your features. "See you on the other side."

You let go of the capture weapon and tumbled down the skyscraper, the wind howling in your ears.

You fell for less than a second before your wings returned and you turned invisible, flying away.

That stupid pro. In society's eyes, I'm a wanted criminal already sentenced to death. He should've just let me die. You appreciate him giving your quirks back, although it was the wrong thing to do. You headed in the direction of the hosu headquarters.

This one's a little longer than the others. Things will start picking up speed soon enough but thats a very action packed first two chapters don't you think?

Meme:

Look it's that detnerat guy