Chapter 13: Overhaul

I'm going to skip the announcement about the sports festival because everyone writes it the same way and it's kinda pointless.

Im also thinking about writing a new villain deku because i've read too many villain deku fanfics. If you have some good villain deku or villain x reader fics please do share ---->

This takes place after school in the HQ btw.

"The UA sports festival is coming up." You informed All for One over the phone. "Any orders?"

'Analyze the students. And Izuku Midoriya in particular. I want to know his progression rate.' His raspy voice said. 'Fail in the second qualifier but cause a few splashes. In the final stage, get your assistant to estimate their basic fighting tactics, of course, limit them so they won't be suspicious but still get far in the competition.'

You nodded, sitting up on your office chair. "Okay."

'You mentioned you found a recruit. Who are they?' All for one asked.

"You'll know when you need to." You say. "Like after he solves his daddy issues."

'You're probably not going to tell even if I do press, so whatever.' All for One sighed. 'That is all. Bye'

Beep.

You decided to check the police files before getting back to your job. After a few clicks, you had access to the entire shinigami investigation files.

Ivyclan had an entire web of informers and spies, including one on the task force. This was how you had access to everything, from classified information to secret histories.

SHINIGAMI INVESTIGATION FILES:

Newest

Possibly a spy at UA. Suspects: Suyuki Mai, Toru Hagakure, Y/n L/n

You stopped scrolling and stared at the screen for a second before summoning Solus.

You sat in silence for a full minute, thinking about possible moves when Solus showed up.

"Solus, take a look at this." You held out your phone.

The white haired girl leaned over and squinted.

"So what's our move now?" She said as she finished.

"You're going out on the next assasination mission and use your new quirk on at least one person." You said, leaning back in your chair. "This should help clear up the suspicion. If not, we'll have Solus and Suyuki appear at two different places at the same time."

"Yeah." Solus nodded. "As for the sports festival?"

"You're going for the top to assess everyone's fighting styles." You said. "We'll also need a drug for lowering your fighting skill."

Solus nodded again.

"Dismissed." You say while standing up. "I'll go check on Todoroki."

Solus and you both exited the room, heading for the training center.

~Radioactive's POV~

They were in the training room, and she was teaching Todoroki a new move. It technically wasn't new, she trained with another ice welder before and this was a move he came up with.

"Make icicles in midair, and they'll fall like skatalites." The woman instructed. "Try making just one for now."

"Yes, ma'am." The boy said, trying to make one but the shape came out a little wrong. He tried a few more times and managed to make one about a foot long and as sharp as a needle.