Chapter 19: Mindbending

There is a huge time skip here just because. I may or may not write in the events leading up to this but not now

Also, some info i may be editing out some parts because plot holes but for now, lets say todoroki decided to leave and his memory was removed.

so i still will update but very sloooowly in the summer.

This chapter takes place right after the finals

(Your POV)

"Wow! That was really intense!" Mina exclaimed. "They always put Midoriya, Mai and Bakugo either first or last! Their fights don't disappoint!"

"They're like morale boosters." You say, watching Mai lecture Midoriya. She had a bruised back and a broken arm. You kinda wanted to tell her off about acting like she felt the pain, but if anyone asks, adrenaline would be a great excuse. Some might already suspect Mai because she took two series of All Might's conclusive punches and left with only a broken arm. 

"But still. That was a really reckless strategy. Bakugo definitely hit his limit there." You added.

"No wonder he wasn't yelling so much!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"When I was thinking about it, it seemed like Bakugo was quiet this entire day." Mina fluffed her hair. "I wonder what's up with that?"

"Maybe he already knew he was paired up with them again?" You said thoughtfully. You phone suddenly pinged. It was a message form the class group chat.

1-A

Momoyao: My father just texted my saying we are going on a trip to the Philippines. He said i could invite my classmates

does anyone wanna come?

Ew look a rotten grape: me 

Mai: Please dont let mineta come

Kiri: Mai ur healed already?

Mai: I can type with 1 hand

Minaaaa: wasn't your dominant arm broken

so that means u can type with left and right

thats cool

fwog: i wanna come thx momoyao

Minaaaa: Oh yeah me too

Kiri: im in

uwuraka: yeah can i go please?

You quickly typed 'me too' and closed your phone. Never have you actually went on a vacation. To be honest, you were kinda exited. Mai took the cue and agreed to come as well. 

"Having a rich friend is nice." Sero said.

Denki was making a weird perverted face. "On a beach in the philippines..."

"Shame on you." You slapped him. "There's no way anyone would wear a bikini with you and Mineta there."

"Ow"

~Time skip~

"So, uh, why did you agree to go to the philippines?" Solus asked you. You were currently in HQ at a meeting with the council.

"To blend in."

"Didn't seem like it." Solus rolled her eyes.

"So?"