Chapter 27: Negotiations

Sooooo

im late

haha

i have nothing to say for myself. I did not break a wrist, get ran over by a bus, OR accidentally dislocate my arm from handstanding on legos. I forgot

sorry

In case anyone was wondering, i got this demons idea from Seraph of the End it's a good manga kinda reminds me of aot where you just have no idea who the fuck is the antagonist

Your POV (Finally ik)

Cyanide kicked down the fancy door. You huffed, hoping this is the last one in the maze that is the government headquarters. Blessedly, it is.

Shocked silence rung out from the officials. About 400 people were sitting in dead silence, staring at you in mixed expressions of horror and fright, somehow oblivious of the madness that was two people ranging out everywhere in the building except this room. Until now.

"Well, this sure is a cozy party." You smiled demonicly, striding down the aisle and headed straight towards the emperor. You slammed down a centimeter thick stack of papers, then turned and destroyed all the cameras witch short flicks of your tail.

Everyone in the room dropped like flies. Cyanide's gas spiraled back to her, sucked into the palm of her hand.

"Well, Mr. emperor of japan and bureaucrats, nice to meet you." Honestly, you should've worn something more formal. A vulgar T-shirt and ripped jeans doesn't seem like the correct greeting to a possible client. "I'm here today to discuss an alliance."

"You can go to hell." One of the bureaucrats hissed.

You sent him a death glare. "I'm not done talking yet."

"Who gave you the lead on us?" You demanded, taking advantage of the silence. "Well?"

"T- the detective Owl." Interested, you searched your head for that name until you remembered the unimpressive corner belonging to them in the Shinigami task force. 

"How long have they been there?" You grabbed the emperor's shirt.

"He actually... started the investigation." He said quietly.

You swore under your breath, releasing him. "Just how idiotic could you people get?"

Radioactive POV

Radioactive was breathing, even though surrounded by murky blackness. It's fucking fine, this isn't real, I'm alive. But she might not be. Mentally that is.

"FUCK!" She screeched, swinging her arm randomly, hoping to latch onto something. Her fist swung into... a face? Felt like it.

Whatever. She slapped it once and punched it in the face. Damn everything. Fuck it all. Ugh.

The tendrils swirled angrily, and something clicked in her head.

We're direct incarnations.

That was what Yoi, or R, had said. Is everything here hers? No, if it was, then none of this would be happening. It's more logical to think that Kirai uses her negative emotions as power for herself?

Right, use the therapy sessions. Banish the anger issues, emoness, self suicidal thoughts, death threats, and depressing music. Await your doom, Kirai.