Chapter 26: Hatred

I like writing aizawa pov's he's an mood

Radioactive POV

"What the fuck do you want?!" She yelled.

The strange sentiment seemed to smile, black tendrils curling around the base of a giant cross stuck to the ground. Radioactive could feel it more that see it. It was a strange nothingness that resembled a human. At least to her mind.

"It's been a millennia since the last human came."

The voice spoke directly in her head, overriding her thoughts. After it came a strange itch settling in her mind. She recognized the feeling as hate. Whatever this is, Radioactive hated it.

Black inky tendrils swirled, stretching across the gray sky, blocking out the meager light that came though the smoke filled sky. On the ground, debris was scattered, and the white flames burned brighter as the other light source was obstructed.

This shitty fuck is supposed to be my demon? What the fuck? 

As if on cue, two figures appeared on both branches of the cross. They stood there, slowly materializing. 

The one on the right had eyes a toxic green-yellow color. A long, thin scar ran diagonally under her left eye, and her hair was short and black. She was wearing a suit identical to her own. A pair of twisted horns grew out from the area above her ear, curling backwards like goat horns.

The other one had narrowed eyes. Her irises were a bright vermillion shade that rivaled the red of blood. Her hair was long and wavy at the end and appeared to be silver with a few touches of blonde. Radioactive's eyes narrowed at the too-familiar outfit it wore. It was one she hadn't put on for years. 

The inky tendrils snaked around their feet. Their eyes focused on her. Radioactive suddenly realized she could move again.

Radioactive gritted her teeth, balancing her weight on both legs in a combat stance.

The dark haired demon leapt off of the cross, arms moving into the familiar bracing position. An bow appeared in her hands, arrow loaded.

Radioactive managed to dodge just in time, the arrow flew where her neck had been a second ago.

Can I do that too? She wondered. Radioactive had a hutch about how this works. 

"Snipe!" She yelled as her demon self  drew another arrow out of nowhere.

Nothing happened.

"Bow!" Radioactive said. A familiar longbow appeared in her hand, arrow drawn.

Before the demon could fire, Radioactive had already shot her five times.

"Well, seems like greed is weaker than expected." There was that pesky voice in her head again. "But this is my dimension. You can't beat me."

"Shouldn't this be my dimension as well? Because technically these whatchamacallit's are a carnation of my shitty feelings?!" She shot at the semi-transparent ghost of the demon. Unsurprisingly, it phased right though it.

It took the void a second too long to reply. She mentally patted herself on the back, knowing she was onto something. "You'll be dead if not for me." The being replied.

The other demon, Yoi, stepped off the cross. She landed with two feet on the ground, kicking up dust clouds. 

"I have no idea why the fuck I'm here." She stated, walking towards Radioactive. "But it seems like I'm you. Or something. At least that's what the fucking eyeball told me."