Chapter 15: Notes

Edit: AAAH I FORGOT TO NAME THE CHAPTER SORRY HERE I FIXED IT

~Time skip~

You couldn't stop worrying about the deal. Have you taken enough advantage of your position? One of the major advantages is that Nezu still doesn't know your identity, but that could be easily changed if he runs a very very extensive background check and finds something suspicious about your birth certificate. Not to mention the police files.

According to Radioactive, he also knows Radioactive's real name, along with a few council members' names, although she couldn't confirm it. The council had no reason to know each other's names, and a few had even chosen to forget their own.

Stop worrying. It's pointless. You scolded yourself. Nezu wants me to protect the students because he concluded that I would do anything for the money. So, at the first chance, I'll prove that now that I'm in his game, I'm not backing down.

What will his next move be?

You redirected your attention to the current battle. It was Kirishima versus some guy from class 1b who looked like they had the same quirk. They've been exchanging blows for quite some time by now.

You suddenly recalled that you were going against Bakugo next.

"I gotta get to the prep room." You told Midoriya.

He looked at you with sympathy. "Oh yeah. You're up against Kacchan."

"Don't worry about it." You gave him what appeared to be a fake smile. If I lose, I did it on purpose. Don't worry Broccoli head.

Midoriya nodded and you turned away, heading for the prep room.

After a few minutes of walking, you reached the prep room.

You shut the door and did a visual scan of the room before pulling out a syringe filled with a stone gray substance. You quickly stabbed it into your arm and injected the serum, biting your lip as it took away half of your combat skills, and speed. You had the antidote as well. This serum was developed a year ago in the lab by an apprentice chemist working under Hive.

You sensed footsteps approaching and quickly hid the syringe in your pocket barely a second before Midoriya (of course) walked in.

"Oh! Midoriya! Hi!" You said, pretending to be a little jumpy.

"L/n are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. My opponent is Bakugo. I'm a little nervous." You admitted. I could kill that brat in a second if I was allowed to.

Midoriya shuffled in his bag until he found a notebook. "Here. I composed a strategy for you to win against Kacchan!"

You stared at him. "You take notes on people?"

"Yeah! I've got everything on every quirk here!" He excitedly flipped through the pages, showing you every single page. Your photographic memory quickly saved it all inside your humamongus brain.

When he was flipping, a few pages caught your attention.

Villain-

Radioactive

Quirk: can explode small objects within her line of sight. Details unknown

Watch out for:

can probably explode a person whole.

Extremely fast

Personality and quirk resembles kacchan