Chapter 6: Ashes ✅

The image above is the hero costumes

"Everybody ready?" You called out. It was 5:58 pm.

A chorus of 'yes's rang through the room. "Alright. Solar, if you please."

The blonde was wearing a mask that covered his entire face. He's a popular Kpop idol so he has to wear that all the time on jobs. Solus was also wearing a mask and red contacts just in case.

"Yeah," Solar replied, extending his hand and suddenly, 8 glowing yellow portals appeared on the wall. "Each portal leads to a different location in Uwajima."

"Take these." You threw a devil-horned headband to each of the seven. "This tracks your kills and you can also send a SOS though this. Whoever kills the most people before 10 pm wins."

"Do we get to torture the people?" Red raised her hand.

I trained them well. "If you want." You shrugged. "Let's go."

We each walked towards the portals and went through them.

Cold air hit your face as you exited the portal. You were on the roof of an ice cream shop. The sun hadn't set yet and the sky was ironically a blood-red color. People passed below the building, getting back to their homes. Which, sadly, most would never.

Somewhere to your left, screams echoed through the city and people stopped, silent, to look back before a melodic, smooth yet chilling voice began to sing.

Ring around the Rosie

Pocket full of posies

Ashes, ashes, we all fall down.

You tugged your hoodie over your head and made an illusion of glowing red eyes and raven black hair.

People below were silent, letting Red's voice carry through the entire city.

Before the screams began.

Smiling, you jumped down into the fray.

~Time skip~

(Maybe i'll write an extra chapter about the massacre in Red's POV. Or another person's. Or a victims. But i need... MOTIVATION. 200 reads and i'll do it :D)

10:03 pm, at HQ

"So~" You giggled, feeling the best you had for months. "How was it?"

"Ugh. I stained my shoes." Red sighed, looking at her now blood red sneakers. "I'll have to buy another pair~"

"I ruined lives." Strike said flatly. "And killed a few pros. It was great."

"I killed 6 pros and 4 of endeavor's sidekicks." Radioactive said with a smirk. "The man himself was already on fire, so I couldn't explode or ignite him. Although I injured him pretty badly."

"So what's the scores?" Hive asked.

You tapped a button and a hologram appeared on the wall. "Ah! Let's see here..."

KILLS IN 4 HOURS:

Cyanide: 653 <Most Efficient>

Shi: 652

Solar: 598

Solus: 598 <Quickest Kills>

Radioactive: 597 < Most Pros Killed>

Strike: 591

Hive: 581

Red: 401 < Most Creative>