Chapter 21: Hex

(Your POV)

The second time you went though that beam of light, you did get lightheaded. Midoriya gagged. Solus looked pale.

"Uh, hey, are you ok-"

"I have internal bleeding from the external iliac, broken ribs, a sprained leg, torn left bicep and triceps, a broken arm, and I'm pretty sure I also have a concussion." The white haired girl wobbled slightly, leaning against a wall, one hand pinching down her arm and the other checking her own heartbeat.

"Holy crap and you're telling me now?!"

"Adrenaline is a bitch." She smiled.

"Hey hey, don't pass out." You looked around the council room until your sight landed on Hive's desk. You immediately moved over and slid open the desk, rummaging around until you found the vial labeled 'A-H5'.

You moved back towards Solus after pressing sending a message into the coms network. "Okay, now hold still."

(Midoriya POV)

He walked down the dark hallway. The undergrounds seemed to twist and warp. Each door looked the same, save the numbers on them. 

It has been three days since he was taken hostage. To his surprise, the villains don't really pay a lot of attention to him, as though they trusted the winding halls of the underground to keep him inside. Although they did force him to wear a wristband that undoubtedly had a tracker in it.

Still, being held hostage in a villain hideout was terrifying. As soon as the three got back to japan, Y/n has been on her phone, tapping furiously with cold eyes. Even Mai admitted that she hadn't been this mad in a while. Most of the other villains stayed a six feet radius away from her, except for the Poison Reaper, who he recalled was at the Uwajima Massacre. 

He had been given his own room, though he refused to sleep. In his defense, he did want to sleep, but it seemed impossible in the chaotic place he was in.

Since he cant sleep, he has had plenty of time to think. 

Unfortunately, his mind was absolutely focused on the hell he was in.

The only place he memorized how to get to was the room with all the kitchens. There was an area that had 20 kitchen-like spaces in a single room. (Think masterchef) At first, he only went there because of the huge digital clock over the kitchen which was really the only way for him to tell what time it is. Occasionally, a few people would come and go.

The door to the room read K-20. He pushed it open.

"-put so much fucking oil on this, the US is trying to invade it." A woman with black hair with bleached, ash colored ends yelled at who he thought was Mai. He wasn't exactly sure because the angle didn't allow him to see their eyes.

"The hell is that supposed to mean?!"

"IT MEANS YOU PUT TOO MUCH OIL ON IT, DIPSHIT!"

Maybe I should leave.

Which somehow caught the attention of the two others in the room. 

Mai turned to look at who had entered the room. "Oh. It's Midoriya." At the same time the other woman said, "Go away."

They looked at each other for a split second.

"Err, I'll be leaving now-" Midoriya started to say.

"You better." The dark haired one lifted the cutting board and swiped whatever she was chopping into the pot. "So... what were you saying about me not being able to use a knife with my other hand?"