Chapter 9: Panic

Yesterday night, you got Todoroki back to his house in a few minutes thanks to Solar, who made a portal to a park near his house. Before he left, you gave him a quirk enhancement pill and a warning.

'In a few days, some... dangerous things would happen. I won't tell you what, but you can definitely deal with it.'

So now it was lunchtime, you were sitting with the Dekusquad, and in exactly a minute the alarms would set off.

Last period, people voted on class president, no one knows why but they just did. Midoriya and Mai tied for first place. Momoyao was vice president.

"I'm going to the bathroom." You said, standing up and throwing away your tray before heading to the bathroom. You locked yourself in a stall just as the alarm went off.

You turned yourself intangible and flew towards the office. Once inside, you made illusions of static over all the cameras.

You made yourself invisible but not untouchable, then you ripped open cabinet by cabinet until you saw a file named 'Hero Course Schedule' and opened it.

You took out your work phone and opened the folder. There were several pages, going all the way to next week. You scanned the grid until you saw the words 'all might' next to 'trial of rescue'. You snapped a photo of it and then flew back to the bathroom before sending it to snuffles. Then you deleted your history and shut your phone.

Stepping out of the restroom stall, you heard the panicked yells outside as people tried to evacuate. You always loved chaos, ever since your first arson heist many years ago.

A muffled sound came from outside the bathroom.

"EVERYONE! CALM DOWN! IT'S JUST THE MEDIA!" Someone shouted, the sound muffled by the wall. "I REPEAT! EVERYTHING'S FINE!"

You decided to stay in the bathroom until the crowd dispersed.

~During class~

"So, start us off, Mr President." Momo stood regally next to Midoriya, who was standing next to Mai.

"I-i think that um i-Iida would be better off as president! After how he reacted in the cafeteria and all." Midoriya stuttered.

"What did he do?" You ask, playing your part of 'i was afk'.

"He told everyone it was just the press!" Uraraka said. I imagine he also said something about behaving like the students of this prestigious institution or something, like, heck i could burn it all down this instant if i wanted to.

"IF IT'S THE WILL OF THE CLASS, THEN I SHALL NOT REFUSE!" Iida shouted. If the plan succeeds then they'll all be dead tomorrow. Damn. Some of them are sure interesting though. Your 200000000 iq brain suddenly got an idea.

~The next day~

"It's time for the freaking trial of rescue." Aizawa said boredly while you hid your smile. I don't think crusty could actually kill All Might, although there are many possible outcomes. Like, if he didn't know his quirk, or if they bring along some pawns, or maybe Solar and Strike would help.

"Wear your costumes if you must. Then get on the bus." Aizawa said before leaving the room. I didn't give them the order to help kill All Might because I want to appear neutral as of the enemy's side. Mostly I don't want people to associate me with that gang of amateurs. I've also given them some other orders, and Solar is the legit perfect person to pull it off.

You had already reached the changing room while thinking about the villain's plan. You headed in and began to change.

I wonder what crusty has in store. And snuffles isn't the type to let his successor go fight a losing battle. Maybe they've got some sort of weapon or whatnot. I thin-