Chapter 55: Radioactive

Good morning bitches and bros and non-binary hoes!(or if it's 3am where you live that's fine too)

✨ Still flashbacking

To think that All Might himself would come!

Rei smirked.

A gust of wind nearly blew her off her feet.

A man with white hair in a tuxedo appeared in her vision.

"You leveled the entire hospital, All Might." He laughed. "Did you find what you were looking for?"

Reisuki's eyes zeroed in on the figure.

That's All for One! SS rank villain!

Do I help? What if I get in the way?

Wait... she was under a hospital?

Rei knew. She was a hero student after all. A quiet rampage, without destroying anything, is the best course of action. Destroying an entire area is unreasonable if they were searching for her, because she could potentially be harmed. Unless...

They aren't here for me. They don't know I'm here.

"You know full well that I'm here for you, All for One. Did you enjoy your millenia?" All Might said, confirming her suspicions.

Holy fuck.

I won't be able to keep up with them. Rei thought. Fuck... the best course of action would be to... just... support from a distance. I can't just run out there.

From this distance, her explosions won't be able to reach them. Not without a gauntlet.

She ran back inside. There might be some weapon still underground.

Barefoot, she avoided pieces of glass littering the floor. There might not be anything in the other rooms, because they probably are cells. She will check the first one, and then head towards the door at the end of the hallway.

She reached the first door in the hallway and forced it open. Rei lit a few explosions and surveyed the room.

Nothing.

Just another chair similar to the one she was in, and a table next to it. It looked empty, like it hasn't been used in years.

She turned away and sprinted towards the end of the hallway. The door's handle didn't move when she twisted it. Rei's hand felt the door.

Iron. She won't be able to kick it down.

Her hand gripped the handle as it heated up. 

The iron softened and glowed. She moved quickly, pressing her palm flat against the part of the door where the knob was a moment ago. Her fingers reached into the molten iron and slid the lock compartment out.

The iron deadbolt slid out, glowing red where she held it. Rei flung it to the side before exploding the remaining molten iron off her hands so they won't cool and become a annoyance.

She pushed the door open with a bit more force than intended. If anyone was inside and somehow did not notice the fucking lock melting they certainly did now.

Her eyes scanned the room. In the center of the room were a few large tanks like the one in her room, except they reached to the ceiling and had many large tubes connected to the tops and bottoms. They were filled up with a clear liquid and lit with a dim blue light. They were the only source of light in the room.