Chapter 22: Aliances

So this 'iceburg' thing is being hinted at

along with some major communication problems

A week ago (3rd POV):

The man slowly brought the dagger to the curtains, wiping it clean as casually as if he's cleaning a plate after rinsing it. He turned around, avoiding the bloody mess behind him with distain as he walked towards the exit of the small, dark room.

He was wearing a full black heavy duty suit, with multiple knife slots attached at the hip. he was entirely covered, save his head and hands. His hair was a pure white color that contrasted greatly from his outfit, a shade so white and innocent that an onlooker wouldn't imagine that he caused the disoriented mess of blood and guts on the floor.

His eyes, however, were a different story. 

"About time you visited, Radioactive."

A woman stepped out of the shadows, glowing yellow eyes staring daggers at him. "I take it you know why as well."

"I'm the one who offered, too bad you didn't accept at the time." He turned around, facing the newcomer. She had black hair, bleached to a smooth shade of flaxen at around half length.

"Drop the gun."

"Nope."

"Come on."

"Nope."

He glared at her, preparing to speak again.

"If I'm going to have to say no to the same question three times, then I'm fucking leaving."

He sighed. "I'm friendly."

The woman's lips were drawn in a thin line. "I have fucking right to be cautious."

"So that means you're acting on your own?" He asked, smiling as Radioactive stiffened. To the man, her silence spoke louder than words.

"No more than you, I should say." She retorted after a quick recovery.

An empty silence stretched as they simply stared at each other, minds planning the possible moves and retaliations, trying to reach the final answer before the other.

"I'll do it." Radioactive grimaced, her eyes narrowing. "It's gonna be 3 months in on the mission, but only if you're not a incompetent asswipe." 

She tossed him some papers and two vials.

"'Course, I was top of my class in spyworks." He said, catching the materials and turning away, reaching for the door.

"One more thing." She said.

He paused.

"If I find out you have that planned, I'm blasting your ass into the next century."

He nodded and left.

His hair swayed, and Radioactive's eyes caught on the back of his neck, where a palm sized piece of skin, somehow with a lighter tone than his own, was sewned onto his skin by coarse, rotten brown string.

 (A day ago) Red POV

(Red's the girl with the strings quirk. Go check the introductions if u don't remember)

She sat cross-legged on a huge octagon hammock, one she had made herself. It was originally white, but starting to stain red on the edges.

To say her room was chaos was an understatement. It looked like a depressed, blood obsessed teenager's locked up bathroom. Sticky pools of blood became so common that she barely bothered to clean it. At least, that was the ground layer.