Chapter 8: Confession ✅

WE HIT 100 READS!!! so proud of myself *sniff*

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING. HERE'S SOME LOVE:

Also, if you like this story please comment and vote :)

PS. i was so happy i didn't pay attention in math class so how do you change an equation into slope-intercept form?????? Help i have a E in math and it's only been a week since trimester 3 started :((

On with the story:

"So... I noticed that bakugo looked and acted similar to Arai." You said. "Did you get triggered?" You've used that move to kill before. You added mentally.

"Almost." Mai said, catching your drift. " C'mon, we've gotta get back."

You two walked in silence to the gate. The sky clouded and shaded with streaks of pink, yellow, blue and red.

It would've been a sunset scene from some tv show if not for the secret you walked in on.

"-chan, I got this quirk from someone else." a certain broccoli boi said, voice so far that even you could barely hear it. However, you could sense the emotions as clearly as day.

"No matter what, I can't tell you who!" You couldn't see the boy yet, but their voices grew louder as you neared. "I swear it's true, even if it sounds ridiculous!"

You glanced at Mai, who nodded back. Midoriya spoke again. "One day, I'll make this power my own. And surpass you."

There was a moment of epic silence where the tension was thicker than anime thighs. Thats a big statement. I wonder who he's talking to? Probably that Bakugo? You wondered.

"The hell is that? Borrowed power? You mocking me?!" The voice confirmed your suspicions. "Today, you beat me, assclown! That's all there is to it! That's all! Ugh! That quirkless bitch beat me! And did you get a good look at that ice guy? I thought he was nothing before! Ponytail said it all, really! Shit! Dammit! You too, Deku! From now on- you listening?! I'm going to beat you all!"

You peeked out from the pillar you and Mai have moved behind.

Bakugo turned away. "Don't you dare get the idea you'll ever beat me again! Fuck!"

"Let's go." You dragged Mai away and towards another exit before opening your phone.

'Shi? You got anything to report?' All for one's raspy voice called.

"I just confirmed my suspicions on All Might's successor. It's Izuku Midoriya, I heard him say it with my own ears." You stated.

'Great job.' All for One said. 'Listen up. Tomorrow, we're letting in a mob of reporters and when you or your assistant have to snatch a file from the office. Then snap a picture of it and send it to me. As soon as possible, we're going to launch an attack on the school to kill all might. When this succeeds, the villains I will bring will attack the students and kill multiple, that is where you and your assistant will fake your deaths.'