Chapter 10: Inspection

~Ten Minutes Later~

~Radioactive's POV~

"Midoriya! This is no time for quirk analysis!" Solus called to a kid with green hair. "Hurry up and let's go!"

"Too bad we can't allow that." Mist face (Kurogiri) teleported in front of them. Solar, Strike and I stood near the entrance, guarding it. No one has noticed us yet besides Solus and the boss.

It surprised me that the boss was willing to gang up with these idiots. Want to kill All Might? Just get Shinigami to write his name down. Don't know she has a death note? Order the entire council and -boom-! Consider it done. It seems that Handjob prefers quantity over quality. Idiot.

Mist face went into a monlogue about their league wanting to kill All Might. It could easily be summarized by: 'So yeah, he needs to die, here we are bitches.'

"I'LL MURDER YOU FIRST!" Someone shouted, and a red-haired boy alongside a spiky ash-blonde ran forwards. The ash blonde shoved his hand into Mist face's... uh, face and it exploded. I see, another arson type quirk. He had decent reflexes. I wonder how good he is in a fight.

"That was close..." Mist face sighed.

"IT'S NO USE!" the among us rip-off (thirteen) yelled at the duo. "JUST RUN!"

That's when Mist face's mist expanded and teleported them all somewhere in the weird ass building or whatever this is.

"Solar. Phase one starts." I turned towards the blonde male. "Warp me."

"Your wish is my command! Ha! I've always wanted to say that!" Solar laughed, his voice muffled slightly by his mask that covered his entire face.

"Just warp me now or you're done." I hissed at him as he nodded and formed a glowing yellow portal in front of me. I turned towards the portal. "And don't try to show off your abs on these kids. They are hero course students for fuck's sake." I snapped as I stepped in.

The portal was dizzying the first few times I traveled this way, but over time I got used to it. It felt like you were being torn apart mentally and sewn back together at the exit.

I walked out the portal and it closed behind me.

I was in a building. The room was about the average size of a bedroom with no furniture. There were multiple cracks in the ceiling and walls.

Time to go traumatize children! I thought gleefully before remembering the task and dropped my grin. Damn. I'm not supposed to murder or torture any of them. Just locate the strong ones. This was no fun.

I heard a sound and quieted to listen.

"Is this all of them?"

"They were fucking weak."

The sound was coming from underneath her but slightly to the left.

"Let's go help the others! The others must still be here! I'm worried about the ones who can't defend themsel-"

I made the entire floor I was standing on explode and jumped down, my metal boots crunching against the debris. I heard the crashing sound of walls collapsing onto one another as the students yelped and tried to dodge the falling walls. If they survive this, they're worth fighting.

A huge 'boom' rocked the entire building as I fixed my glowing yellow horn headband. By now, wearing them was a habit, they were cute and also useful for communication.

So the arson boy was probably warped here.

Smoke drifted around the entire building. Or should I say, used-to-be building. Now the field was leveled.

"Someone else is here! Keep your guard up!" Someone yelled. I could see that he had red hair, although the image was still fuzzy under the smoke.

"I KNOW FUCKING SHITTY HAIR!" Boom boom bitch yelled back. "COME AND FIGHT MEEEE!"

I stepped forward and made a pebble on the ground explode, clearing the dust a little, enough to see me but not clearly.

I waved at the boys. "OVER HERE!"

The ash blonde turned and spotted me.

He screamed, charging at me and flung his hand at me. "GO TO HELLLLLL!"

Slow. I thought.

"BITCH I'VE BEEN TRYING!!" I yelled back, dodging his right hook and silently moving behind him. 

"SHUUUT THE FUCK UPPP!" He screamed, turning around and doing the right hook again but I threw a rock at him while exploding it. He dodged at the last second and the rock landed 5 feet behind him.

I dodged another hit when I sensed another presence behind me.

I turned and karate kicked the oddly hard red haired boy in the stomach. Probably his quirk.

"A sneak attack. Lame." I said as the boy bent over and vomited. I took five steps away from the both of them and tapped a button on my horn headband. "Solar, warp me somewhere else."

"YOU SCARED??!" Boom boom bitch tried to charge at me again but I made the rock under his foot explode, catching him off balance.

"As if. You'd be dead if I hadn't been ordered to not murder." I did a hair flip and took a few more steps back.

'Transport ready' A voice from the headpiece said.

"Try to stay the fuck alive, okay?!" I held up a peace sign and made a row of rocks in front of me ignite and shoot flames ten feet high as I stepped into the glowing yellow portal behind me.

Meme: