Chapter 11: Symbol

My schedule for this week is gonna be a little cramped haha.

*Sweating* 5 chapters... in three days... 

Pray for me guys

Aright time to get started

~Solar's POV~

"Idiots. They haven't even noticed us yet." Strike said. "I wonder how long it'll take."

"Dunno." Solar said as he received a message from Radioactive.

'Pomeranian bitch, bird bitch, and that one green haired problem child.' The message played.

"She's bad at names." Strike commented. "But she got the job done."

"Right." Solar said. "But there's two kids with green hair."

"We need to find the problem child then." Strike fixed his ram devil horn headpiece.

"I spy with my little eyes, two of 'em green haired kiddos." He pointed at the flood zone, where there were three kids, half submerged in water.

Suddenly, the handman ran towards them and grabbed a frog girl's face. The other green haired kid tried to punch him, but the bird creature blocked him.

"I think we found the problem child." Solar said.

"Yup." Strike agreed.

The birdman tried to grab the problem child's arm but right at that instant the doors smashed open and all might emerged.

"HAVE NO FEAR! FOR I HAVE COME!" All might declared, zooming down and knocking out half of the remaining thugs.

"Not very impressive, seeing we can do that without our quirks." Solar commented.

"Yeah, that oaf is overrated." Strike nodded.

"ALL MIGHT!" The kid with purple ball hair exclaimed in relief.

"We were waiting, hero scum." Crusty said bitterly.

All Might zoomed down and grabbed the three kids and put them down at the entrance. "Take Aizawa! He's unconscious, so hurry!"

Solar received another message from Radioactive just as All Might zoomed at the bird creature and tried to hit it, only to find that it had done nothing.

Radioactive's message played. 'Warp me back I see All Bitch.'

Solar chuckled. "She's japanese, right? At least get his name right." He opened a portal nonetheless.

Radioactive emerged, looking excited, her mouth in a creepy smirk. "Look, that bird freak pinned All Might down!" She pointed at the fountain near the entrance.

"ALL MIGHT!" the green haired boy screamed, running towards the hero.

"Reckless problem child." Strike said, frowning in disapproval as Kurogiri moved to block him.

"OUTTA THE FUCKING WAY DEKU!" A kid with spiky ash blonde hair exploded at Kurogiri as he flipped the man over and had him pinned to the ground.

"Is that the one and only 'pomeranian bitch'?" Solar pointed while poking Radioactive, who nodded.

Ice spread and covered the bird man's right side.

"Scum like you could never kill the symbol of peace." The boss's new recruit, Todoroki, said.

All Might broke out of the bird freak's grip and took a few steps back, catching his breath.

"You aren't all that, you misty mook!" The pomeranian gloated. "If physical attacks don't work, you'd never say 'that was close'!"