Chapter 38: Contact

Oh boy monday :)

I would ship these two. But then again theres the noships tag. So instead of a ship we have friendship.

"Radioactive, you were right." She said again

"Back the hell up shortass what the actual fuck."

"R, that was a epic moment! You ruined it!" Solus complained.

Radioactive yelled right back. "You need to stop assuming I know everything and fucking explain before epic momenting!"

"Okay- Okay, so I thought the theory you made has a low chance of being correct. But it was!"

"I'm always right." Radioactive huffed. "You're just an idiot."

"Low blow, R." Solus gasped in mock woundedness. "What I'm saying is that Cyanide ordered me to use plan C-2."

"Eeh!? I expected the dollface to use C-5! Shit." Radioactive mumbled.

"Well, that's that. Thought I should tell you before it shows up on the Event Board."

The Event Board is a place all the backup plans for this war is stored. It is displayed in places many people visit often so people can view the plans made and suggest new ones. When one of many plans are carried out, the other plans (and their backup and follow-up plans) are discarded to make the diagram less complicated.

So the diagram just looks like a line and then BAM 18 or so lines, each splitting off into many of their own lines, which then splits off many, many times. All of them merge at the same point in the end.

"Yeah, that's all. Bye, R."

"Bye Solus, and, uh, thanks. For everything"

Beep.

Something was off.

Radioactive never apologizes. So what was that? What the hell is she planning? Solus was worried. She barely calls me by my name. Most of the time it's either 'dumbass' or 'shortass'.

'-thanks. For everything.'

Holy shit, that sounded like a suicide message.

Solus opened her phone again and typed out a message.

>>>> You better be at HQ when I come back

Sent. 8:11PM

Solus paused, staring at her message.

Read. Now✔

Solus waited a moment, seeing if she will reply. She didn't.

Radioactive, what are you planning?

"Hey, who the fuck are you!?"

They met 6 years ago. Radioactive used to have blonde hair. Solus didn't know asians could naturally have hair that color. It interested her.

"How the fuck?" She said, wide eyed and shocked.

"I've been told to beat you up when you're being quirkist." Solus said cheerfully, extending a hand. "I don't know why Shi has you here, but I don't question my orders."

That was 6 years ago.

"Creepy shit." Radioactive had narrowed her eyes, slapping her hand away. She got up herself, crossing her arms and glaring at her with yellow eyes.

She had requested to change her genetics a year later, giving herself black hair. The hair she had at that time didn't change, but the black roots grew out, eventually making it look like her hair was bleached ash blonde at the ends.