Chapter 23: Shots Fired

I had to dig though my old plans for certain characters to write this chapter

Also, now that school has started i can update more frequently

Your POV

To say you were mad was an understatement. In fact, the only thing keeping you from massacring the human race is one-handedly writing down names in your notebook, the other hand tapping replies to your customers. At least the routine helps you think.

AFO has openly declared war against me by setting those heroes up. And to think he already knew those heroes won't win. 

In other words, his goal was to at least faze me, make it seem like there's no time to accomplish my goal.

So in this fight, what do I think means victory?

You stopped writing. Five pages of the Note was filled front and back with small handwriting, curling in on itself.

Snap!

The feather pen broke in your hand, instantly mending.

After the location of the base is revealed, we'll need guards on all of the remaining exits. No, we might have to shut down all the exits that were found. That would leave us with 5 exits. Normally that's a lot, but considering that this HQ stretches under multiple cities, and five exits just barely covers a third of the base. The entire east wing would have to move under a few cities to get out in case of an emergency. So we'll have to construct new exits and have guards.

You put the pen down and let the Note vanish. About the time to start another planning session.

But enough of that. So All for one made his move. It's my turn.

The worst case is if he takes my quirk. How would that happen?

Seven days later

"Are you sure about this?" Cyanide asked, cramping chlorine gas into a water bottle with her quirk. "This is going to turn into a warzone."

"I have it all planned out. This is only step one."

The door opened.

 Radioactive walked in, eyes narrowed. "How ironic. I'm his escort, huh?"

"Well, my original plan was to send Red, but looking at the suspiciously now-organized underworld, I think All for One has already breached the former Assassination Association. "

"Uh..."

"To simplify, we can't send Red. They're expecting her." You said. "We'll be going at exactly 12:00."

Radioactive nodded although she had no idea what the 'Assassination Association' is.

You and Cyanide walked out the Tokyo exit. Radioactive turned and left the entrance room, going over the plan again.

Another turn, and you entered the basement of an abandoned house. The guard, a young man who goes by Thorn saluted and stepped out of the way.

Just as you stepped out of the basement, a huge zap of electricity ran through the room, quickly blocked by a compressed wave of Carbon Monoxide from Cyanide.

"There's three kids here." Cyanide said monotonically, the wave of gas returning to her.

"If there's three, then they must've known, or at least guessed." You mused. "Yaoyorozu, Kaminari, and Todoroki. Am I right?"

Your ears picked up on a few hushed whispers.

"Well, don't worry, Midoriya will be back in a few hours or so." You said again. "Nice talking with you."