Chapter 4: Puppeteer ✅

Two months later

"Arrrrgh!" You screeched. "WHY IS THIS SO DAMN HARD??!?"

You were in the training room with Echo. It's an underground gym sized room made completely out of quirk absorbing material.

It has been a month since you got this new quirk but you're already having a hard time. This quirk lets you manipulate anything that you touch with five fingers. You've trained enough to levitate, take apart, and rebuild a piano and are now focusing on ground manipulation.

Echo stood with her hands folded. "Try imagining the ground as a part of you." She instructed.

"Aye aye Captain." You replied sarcastically and tapped the floor with your hand again. You imagined streaks running through it like veins and focused on lifting a single part. You squeezed your eyes shut, feeling the energy drain from your hand out to the concrete ground.

You opened your eyes and found yourself three feet from the ceiling of the training room, standing on a shoe box sized surface of a pillar. Which is basically 100 feet above ground. You had barely a second to marvel at your accomplishment before Echo called out to you again, activating her quirk a little.

"You did it. Now get down here and we'll work on combat strategies using that quirk." Echo called, her quirk lets her focus the sound waves from her vocal cords in a single direction. It wasn't a powerful quirk but she didn't need one; she was already a great fighter and tutor. You were thinking of promoting her to the IvyClan council.

You lowered the pillar thirty feet down and turned it into a chair, complete with armrests, a cushion, cupholder, and back over five feet tall. Ahh. so comfy.

"Whenever you're done?" Echo looked at you pointedly, waving a bo staff.

"Yes?" You stood up, making the throne dissolve back into the floor.

"Try using this." She tossed you a butcher knife. "I've noticed how when you make the pillars, the ground doesn't sink or feel hollow. That means you could enlarge things. Try using this butcher knife to hit me."

~Yet another time skip~

It was the day of the UA entrance exam. You filed into the auditorium and listened to all the boring junk that you already knew from searching *Cough* hacking *cough*. Blah blah blah purge the ironheads blah blah blah.

You had decided not to use a disguise because according to the UA private files, Shota Aizawa teaches at this school. It would be very awkward if you just poofed and then turned into a whole different person. You did wear fake eyelashes and eyeliner though. Ever the work maniac, you wore an oversized hoodie with the Lumi merch.

So anyways, you were led out into a fake city where you're supposed to destroy robots. You don't really care which robots you take down, destroying things is just satisfying. Like that one arson heist you were hired to commit in the US in New York a week ago. Apparently you were supposed to help start another war or whatever. Anyways, not to brag, but the death toll went well over ten thousand. That new nuclear bomb developed in the Russian IC (short for ivyclan) Headquarters was powerful. And this week you're supposed to go assassinate this one top hero from Greec-

"AND START!" Present Mic yelled from his podium. You started dashing into the city as everyone else stood at the starting line.

"EEY! WHATCHA DOING?? THERE'S NO COUNTDOWN IN A REAL FIGHT!! GO GO GO!!"

You were already well ahead of the other students. You ran between the robots and slapped them with your hands.

Does putting them back together still count?