Chapter 3: Sunafuru ✅

Words in italics and '<>'s are reading thoughts. for example:

<Isn't mind reading poggers?>

It has been two days since the 'crashing of an innocent party' and it's been quite uneventful. Honestly, there hasn't been a close call like that in years. The media was buzzing over your appearance and several rumors about your physical appearance. Fortunately, they guessed your hair color wrong and had no clue about your eye color. The security cameras had caught your skeleton wings and now there were rumors that you're a legit shinigami or ghost, which is partially true but you'd have to die before you turn into a death god. There had been a press conference in which Aizawa attended, though he looked like he hated every second of it.

You had hacked into the police investigation files (too easy since they used the lumi browser to keep the files), and found that they now think that 'shinigami' is an group that does things for money. They had scanned traces of your hair from the rooftop and determined that 'X-Shinigami' didn't have a birth record. That was an advantage from having evil cult parents.

You were baking a matcha cake in HQ. The room was a private kitchen for you only, and it was modeled on the average home kitchen. You dumped some matcha powder into the batter and mixed it, watching the satisfying green goo, thinking about the newest experiment from the Lab.

It was the 23th test for giving a quirk to a quirkless person and took place an hour ago. The last few times, the test subject suffered extreme dizziness and passed out. Plus, the quirk lasted only a day before it was gone. This time however, the subject suffered minor dizziness but didn't pass out. The quirk was sort of weaker than intended and the quirk duration is pending. The person is currently testing the quirk and the knockbacks were much more severe than expected.

You poured the batter into the cake pan and spread it out thin. Then you set the timer and sat down, opening your phone and doing a few more jobs, earning several thousand. Suddenly, your phone screen flashed red.

"Boss! Someone got in the base. They haven't attacked anyone yet but they're demanding to see you." The voice of the captain of the base, Echo, beeped from the phone. Her voice sounded shaky.

You held the 'reply' button, forgetting about the 14 new messages from your website. "Send me a photo."

Every base had a captain, and there were 34 in total. Captains were highly trained soldiers capable of taking on a gang of heroes and still win, some of them even quirkless.

"Beep." A photo of a man wearing a tuxedo and a pipe mask, floating inside HQ covered your screen.

You grinned in recognition. Ah, Sunafuru. You haven't visited in some time. You tapped the 'reply' button again and said, "Send him over, current location is K-1"

"Gotcha." Echo replied and ended the conversation.

You stared at the matcha cake rising in the oven and wondered what, or who Sunaffuru wanted you to spy on. He was an extremely powerful individual, a SS rank villain like you.

A minute has barely lapsed and the door opened.

You turned from the counter and stared right at the man. 

"Snuffles." You greeted him.

"Y/n L/n." The man said expressionlessly. "How many times do I have to tell you not to call me that?"

"Your name translated into English is snuffle." You stared at him with a bright smile. "Sunaffuru Shigaraki. All for One."

Sunaffuru sighed and moved towards a table. <Dammit. She hasn't changed at all>. You read his mind.

"So how's Tenko doing? Oh yeah! I've got something for him." You opened the refrigerator and took out two limited edition bottles of ultra moisturizing lotion (avocado edition) and chapstick. "His skin's so dry, no one's gonna simp for him."

Sunaffuru crossed his arms. "Get serious, Shi. I need a spy."

You dumped the lotion and chapstick on the counter and immediately moved in front of him. "Spy? You've got my attention." You deadpanned, shifting your moods in an instant.

Sunaffuru tapped his shoe on the floor in satisfaction, having finally gotten your attention. "I need you to go to UA disguised as a student to get intel on All Might."

"Ah." You opened the oven and took out the matcha cake. "You know my requirements, snuffles. Quirk and money."

"Yes. I'm well prepared." Sunaffuru grumbled at being called 'snuffles' again. "This time, I have a proposal."

You hummed in response, taking the cake out of the pan.

"This one time, I'll grant you a quirk for this job beforehand." Sunaffuru said. "Because according to the police files, they've guessed your quirk already."

You grinned inwardly. That is not true. The police files guessed your quirk was phasing and/or disguise, but Sunaffuru thinks it's just 'phasing'. You've known since you saw his quirk that if you told him your true quirk, he'd take it for sure.

"Yeah sure." You started cutting the cake into little pieces, imagining the sound of flesh and bones breaking as your knife glided across the cake. "What quirk is it? Do I get a choice like last time?"

You slid the tray onto the table and chomped on a cake piece. All for One lifted his hand and his mask levitated off. "Yes. It's 'Tentacles' or 'Puppeteer'. " He used his quirk again and stuffed a cake piece into his mouth. (Surprisingly good.) He commented mentally.

"Oooh! Puppeteer sounds cool." You chucked two more cake pieces into your mouth. "It gives off mysterious vibes."

Sunaffuru sighed. "Seriously?"

"Yep." You grinned proudly, having access to his thoughts so you already have a rough idea of what it is. "When do I get it?"

Sunaffuru held out his hand. There was a hole in his palm that made you question if he was jesus. "How about now?"

"Sure." You held out your hand as well. "I already know what it is so I'm quite interested. I'll have to make a fake birth and permanent record later. And have you rewrite some memories."

He hummed in response, letting a beam of light erupt from the hole in his hand and flow towards your own. You felt a stinging sharp pain in your arm before a new sense of power flowed from your arm.

Things should start speeding up now hehe

Meme

This time it's death note: