Chapter 46: Haywire

Oh god i completely forgot to write solus's part.

Oh well.

Radioactive POV

The lights went out. Silently. 

Radioactive quietly left the bamboo forest, not though the main path, but though a smaller narrow pathway behind the house. The direction points straight to the train station where she assumes Bakugo is right now.

She kept her guard up, because Kyozo may be tricking her. 

Soon enough, she saw the same cage, resting in a parting in the path. She could see the assassins going towards the small lakes for the lanterns.

Perfect timing. Radioactive thought.

Apparently Bakugo thought so too, because she heard a small rattling noise as she neared the cage, using trees for cover, even though in the dark, it probably didn't matter.

'Dammit!' She heard the other curse.

So they used iron shackles with quirk suppressors, huh. From the sound of the shaking, it must be. 

She slowly moved up towards the cage, carefully stepping so no sound is made. 

When she reached one side of the cage, she carefully squatted down so she can look under the sheet that they covered it with. Radioactive quietly flipped over the eye patch covering her right eye, the one with the contact. One of its functions is that it has a night vision mode.

Here is the plan: She frees Bakugo, which naturally won't go unnoticed. Then, it will immediately be announced, as long as the assassins find him missing. Being underlings, they will report to the boss, Kyozo, who is smart enough to get the hint and notify All for One, who will make a official announcement, blockade the exits, and offer a bounty. A 5 minute head start is all that is needed for Bakugo to get far enough from the cage that it will accelerate into a manhunt.

But, the goal isn't just to free Bakugo. Radioactive's final goal is to murder, yes, murder, homicide, 1st degree murder, whatever you call it, All for One. When she hands Bakugo over to someone, receiving whatever the bounty is, they would take him to All for One. And Radioactive would track them. Bam, surprise attack, and then murder.

That said, there's no guarantee she would win as she is now. All for One has more seraphs than she does, and her only advantage from last time is gone.

However, that is all accounted for.

Your POV

"Is there any way to escape the death note?" You wondered, quietly pondering. Y/n stared at the thin notebook.

If he did die...

What if he's already dead, but possessed by a seraph?

If he's possessed, then what is it after?

What if he really is dead, and my gut instinct is wrong?

"Ugh." You groaned. You had the urge to just rip All for One's head off.

"Cyanide, start a manhunt for Iceberg." You said. There's no way he's still himself. Most likely, he is being possessed.

"Got it." Cyanide said, standing up. 

"Make sure he's alive when you catch him." You say.

"Okay."

The door shut.

You stood up. Many things need to be re-thought of if Iceberg (Or, a corpse being manipulated by a seraph) is involved. You pressed the button in front of your desk. A hologram of the plan map appeared.