Chapter 28: The UA Guard

I feel like we need a recap

- Radioactive has a seraph, named Kirai, seraph of hatred.

- Midoriya is back at UA

- Currently, the story is right after the finals and a week before the training camp arc

- You and all for one are born as seraphs, in case no one picked it up yet

- the emperor just agreed to an alliance, so some things are definitely going to change

- this chapter introduces both of the council mc of the next arc! it's like a get-to-know-you thing

Solus POV

Solus is an highly trained fighter, assassin, and spy. Among her capabilities, the one that stood out most is how she could hide easily in plain sight, and move as swiftly and silently as a shadow. Now, you may have heard these before, but these skills are what make her the best of her trade: killing.

But even as Solus is highly experienced in assassination and self defense, she has never taken on a bodyguard job, much less one where she'll have to protect delinquents of the worst kind: Teenagers. Well, it was the first bodyguard job they received, which of course means that Solus and Radioactive had to fight over who goes.

Naturally, Radioactive won the argument, but due to physiological damage (AKA Solus's taunts of 'emo'), she agreed to let Solus take the main job.

And yet again, she got the short side of the stick when her best friend came back with a seraph and a pet she called Kirai? Well, at least Radioactive is now more emo, with two pairs of black wings.

Which brings her to the present. 

Normally, she wears her assassin uniform, but now she stood in the back of the room, wearing a simple attire. She was wearing a collared white t shirt tucked in to a high waisted UA green pleated mini skirt that went to just below her knees. A dull red tie was neatly tied around the neck. A special tri-color pen was tucked in behind her ear. 

This was to look different from the regular students. To some, it might seem like she's just not wearing a uniform jacket, but to the UA staff, this was a defined and planned getup.

"Now, as security measures issued by the government, we'll have a new addition to the class."

"Is it a girl?" Kaminari asked.

"You've met her before. Please do not irritate her, because although she is tasked to protect you, she is also a licensed killer."

As previously stated, Solus is the best of her trade, and going unnoticed is her specialty. Therefore she was able to stand in the back of the classroom since an hour before class started to the end of homeroom without anyone exempt Aizawa noticing.

She smiled to herself as 20 heads turned her way.

"Solus, who you know as Mai Suyuki, is the first member of the UA Guard."

Time Skip

"Mai, will you take a seat or stand?" Aizawa asked after the class quieted down.

"I'll stand, thank you." She replied simply as her former teacher nodded. Personally, she disliked how she was still being referred to as 'Suyuki Mai', but for certain reasons that was how it had to be.