Epilogue

End of Season Two

M A R C U S

Choosing Asia's Little Vegas as the last stop for my one-month business trip was Alexander's idea. But I'd rather consider it as his form of rebellion. Due to my jam-packed schedule, he missed the opportunity to get laid when we stayed in mainland China for almost a week and he was blaming me for it.

I crumpled the piece of paper after reading the itinerary that he just made. "A two-day trip for recreation? Man, I call this bullshit!"

We ended up in Macau to gamble and satisfy his "needs". And he wanted to call himself my secretary when the truth was, I was just a facade to quench his thirst for women. And now, it has come to the attention of a Chinese billionaire who owns this five-star hotel and a couple more in the city and he wanted to meet me.

"You know me, bro. It's up to you if you don't want to go to the casino. I booked you a Presidential suite and you could just entertain yourself 'cause I'm not gonna babysit you. See you in two days!"

Leaving me at the front desk, he opened his arms and ran towards the two women who threw themselves at him immediately. Then, he savored their lips as if he hadn't tasted something like that for years. It was a cringe-worthy moment that I wished I didn't see.

Kinuha ko 'yung key card at nilapitan si Alexander. The girls were ogling me, but it was the last thing that I care about.

"You're an eyesore. Get a room!" sabi ko kay Alexander at ibinigay 'yung key card sa kanya.

"Hey! Where are you going?"

Putting my hand in my left pocket, I didn't look back and just waved goodbye. It alerted the securities and followed me to the casino. There was a private entrance for the VIPs and they escorted me to an exclusive room where Mr. Jiang was waiting.

The man stood up to shake my hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Scmidth. Thank you for accepting my invitation."

I nodded and pressed his hand firmly. "Don't mention it, Mr. Jang. I'm glad to meet you, too."

He pointed to the couch and four almost naked girls opened their legs to seduce me. I paused to contemplate whether I would stay or just leave. But then, it was important to be polite and display some good manners—be it in business and everyday life.

I sighed and sat across the girls. Perched in between them, Mr. Jiang smirked at me for he knew what was going on. Well, I don't hate women in particular; I have my standards and the likes of them just didn't make the cut.

Unbuttoning my coat, I crossed my legs and stretched forward to get the glass of whiskey. My wristwatch reflected on it as I brought it near my mouth. The bitterness of the alcohol reminded me as to why he asked me here.

"I won't beat around the bush, Mr. Schmidt. Stay away from my territory. I don't want us to become enemies. You don't want that, right?" he said while the girls kept on touching every corner of his body.

The right corners of my mouth arched up as I put the glass down. "Oh, I'm here for fun. Aren't you overreacting, Mr. Jiang? But if my mere presence was a big threat to you, how would you react if I put my building next to yours?"

Making his necktie less tight, he cleared his throat and laughed it off. Nilagok niya 'yung natitirang alak sa kanyang baso at pinanliitan ako ng mga mata.