Chapter 2

Is there anyone else?

Felix's POV

I woke up in the bed without anyone next to me. I go to the living room, kitchen and even at their room but there is no presence of my friends here. Until I saw them outside chilling while eating breakfast. I shouted

Living Room

Kitchen

Rooms

Outside of the Vacation House

"Yah! Do y'all even know that I'm existing?" I said while pointing to myself and show how dissapointed I am

"Yah you! Me and Changbin Hyung are waking you up but you're a fucking sleepy head and so hard to wake up. Seungmin said and roll his eyes at me

"Yeah Minnie is right, actually Minho thought about spilling water on your face but I told him that last night you're really scared about the whispered thing and you are in and out of sleep" Changbin said to me and smile softly.

"Enough kids, Come here Lix just join us and don't get dissapointed to them for not waking you up" Chan said to me and being a daddy as usual.

"Oh hmmm whispered thing huh? Sounds interesting, Let's play Spirit of the glass later!" Jeongin said then followed by Han

"What the hell on your mind Innie, it's dangerous to play, anyways guys did you know that if you started it there's no coming back and the bad spirits will ruin your life forever as in FOR-E-VER" Han said while overreacting it with deep voice while eyes are wide that gives me goosebumps even it was 9am in the morning.

"My gosh Han! It is just a board game and nothing else, it wasn't that scary though if you want let's play tonight, well it's a vacation it's kinda boring if we don't try something new right?" Minho said that makes them all interested for the idea.

"Hmmm sound interesting, well Minho has a point it's kinda boring if everynight we just make popcorn then watched movie, play truth or dare, deep talks its kinda childish" Changbin said while nodding interested.

"Yeah yeah and it is more fun if we try something new like what if! We make a history in Korea like 7 BOYS AT THE VACATION CAUGHT BAD SPIRIT and we will featured to news and maybe we can become part of the paranormal history" Seungmin said that makes everyone laugh for his freaking imagination.

"What kind of Imagination is that Minnie you're really a freaking weird HAHAHA!" Han said that still not stopping in laughing at Seungmin's imagination.

"HAHAHA okay so are you up guys tonight? How about you cowardly Felix wanna join us?" Minho said that makes me annoyed again by calling ne coward.

"You make Lixie Hyung annoyed again Minho Hyung HAHAHA look at his face his about to cry" Jeongin said while laughing at me.

"Fuck you for real guys, I'm not joining y'all later, but I'll prove to y'all that someday I will become brave!" I said yelling at them

"Lixie baby gu gu ga ga" Han said teasing me followed by Minho

"Lixie do you need some milk a chu chu chu" Minho said that makes everyone burst into laugh.

"Enough kids you're not a child anymore to teased each other" Daddy Chan Hyung as always.

"Yes Oppa! Can I have my allowance" Jeongin said laughing and teasing that makes Chan just rolled his eyes at him.

"Fine! Do whatever you do again tonight but I swear that all of you will see a ghost and believe to me they are real and all of us become cowards!" I said to them and walk out

"Ghost are not real Lixie, Accept the fact that you're a cowardly baby!" Changbin said yelling at me while I'm going back inside the vacation house.

When I'm in the kitchen I prefer my own breakfast, I just cooked bacon and egg while listening to Amsterdam by Imagine Dragons.

While cooking, the speaker in the Living Room is turning into a High then later Low. I shouted for who is that fucking Prankster making me bother all the time. As I off the stove I shouted again but I saw nothing. So I suppose to look at the window and got shocked all my friends are still in the garden eating.

Then as I off the speaker I whispered "Is there anyone else?"