Chapter 22

Impossible

Felix's POV

It's been 3 months and I feel something wrong about myself. I'm crying in pain because the pain that I feel is not normal I feel extreme nausea and vomiting, constipation, gas, and heartburn even my chest changes it felt swelling, itching, and I noticed the darkening of my nipples.

I hide to them what I feel especially Seungmin, because I don't want them to become worried and I don't want to bother them in my own problem.

Because of that, I decided to have a check up alone in the hospital.

I supposed to leave our dorm but Seungmin exactly meet me in front of the door. 

"Oh hi Chicken, I bought you some food, I wish you'll like it" He said and I just smiled to him then he decided to take leave of for their practice.

"By the way I just came here to give this food but I really need to go for our practice bye Chicken" He told me happily and peck me on the cheeks, and I felt something groan in anger but I just ignored it.

After I already arrived at the hospital, the doctor interview me then after do the check up. When the Doctor already finish the observation, he smiled at me widely and...

"Congratulation Ms. Lee Felix" He said that makes me confuse.

"Ms.? Uhmmm sorry Doctor but... I'm a man you supposed to call me Mr." I said and he look at me confuse.

"Are you a transman?" He asked and I panic immediately.

"What no! I'm not I'm a boy" I said in annoyed because it's pissing me off.

"But you're 3 months pregnant" The Doctor said that makes my eyes wide open and just look at him insane.

"Sorry to say this but Doc you sure you're a Doctor? what if you're just a client here you're a Psycho" I told him but he jus look at me concerned.

"I'm the one who need to ask you that... You sure you're okay? You don't have any mental health problems?" He said and hand me the ultrasound examination.

 You sure you're okay? You don't have any mental health problems?" He said and hand me the ultrasound examination

"But Doc I'm swear to God I'm a man a boy it's IMPOSSIBLE" I yelled and cried to the Doctor.

He just look at me worried and call somebody, and after that he talks to me.

"Just go to this room, you need to talk to a Psychologist, I'm not the one you need... You need a Psychologist for your problem for not accepting yourself as a pregnant woman" The Doctor said and I stand up to show my private organ but he stops me.

"I'm a fucking boy how many times do I need to say Doc" I said crying and still can't believe on what I have encounter to myself. I left the Doctor's office and called Seungmin.

"Seungmoo, I need you please" I said to him sobbing.

"Are you crying? Where are you I'll go now just wait for me okay?" He said to me and drop the call.

Seungmin walks towards to me in the bench while waiting him.

"What's the matter Chicken?" He ask me softly and I just look at him like a dumb and give the ultrasound examination.

"I'm crazy Seungmin I don't know what happen to me" I said to him like an idiot.

"This is a Sonogram what will I do to..." He said and look at me in shock.

"D... Do... Do yo-... Do you skip medicine once?" He ask me in disbelief and I just look at him in confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked him with my teary eyes and nods. "What was that for?" I asked him again.

"It's an abortion pill" Seungmin said but I just let him talk... "Because I already knew before soul of ghost can make somebody else pregnant... Hyunjin makes you pregnant and I felt angry to him because he just left you... Felix he's the father of your child and you know he's a ghost and it's dangerous especially he fooled you again. Look he just make you pregnant then left you. But don't worry we can do an abortion" Seungmin said but a heavy wind and storm occurred. He froze in front of me and close his eyes.

Hyunjin's POV

"But don't worry we can do an abortion" Seungmin said and I cannot control myself I use my evil power to conquer humans body...

"Don't you dare to kill our baby you liar!" I said to him while trying to go inside of his body, and finally I am now in his body but his is temporary.

"Felix... why would you abort our child... Don't listen to Seungmin he's the one why I got vanish in this world. I will do anything just to be with you again trust me" I said while in Seungmin's body.

"Seungmin you're acting weir... wait... Hyunjin?" Felix said angrily and I can't control myself to see him in that situation so I kissed him even if I'm on Seungmin's body.

"Yongbok I will do anything" I said to him and he look at me intensely.

"Hyun... Hyunjin?" He said again while blinking his eyes.  "You're on Seungmin's body... but how? Hyunjin explain everything!" He yelled at me but I just hug him.

"I will do anything I promise" I said but I just received a hard slap from him.

"After you do such thing to me you will just left me and trying to fool us again and you even conquer Seungmin's body? I'm sorry but I don' think if I'll trust and believe you again, because after all you did... I don't think you deserve me, you abandoned me remember it Hyunjin" He said and I suppose to say something to him but my soul just detached to Seungmin's body.

"Chicken! come on it's too dangerous here" Seungmin said and run away with my lover Felix...

Until a black shadow whispered to me...

"I feel bad for you... I'll help you to become human again for you to have a chance to fix everything" Master said and I just closed my eyes and kneel down on the road and yelled.

"Thank You and I promise to fix everything" I yelled and I feel the rain pouring in my body after that a people look at me.

"What the fuck is he crazy why he is yelling in the middle of the road?" Unknown people said but I just smile in happiness because I'm human again and I stand up to get ready for next week, I'll give Felix space first before I'll face him again.

Seungmin's POV

"Wanna be safe away from him?" I told my crying chicken and he just nod.

"Then come with me in the United States, me and our members already  talk about it. At first they don't want me to go, but I really need since my family was there. I said to him and he look at me happily.

"Is that the news you want to say tomorrow?" He asked and I just nod and I hug him and he hug me back.

"I'll promise to protect you and we will do an abortion okay?" I said and he just gawk at the window.

A/N

Hey guys have you already watch Stray Kids play Besties on Besties... Seungmin once said "Hyunjin Loves Felix" 🤩🤍