Chapter 10

Look Familiar

No One's POV

A big storm and loud thunders were occured by that night, Felix wokes up trembling because he is really scared of storm and thunders. Seungmin hug him and kiss him in the forehead to give assurance that he is there for him and nothing to be scared of, but a big ashes in front of them makes them both scared because it turns into a Tall Handsome Man and it's the King no other else Hwang Hyunjin, he seems very angry and his eyes were glowing so much. A reason for Felix and Seungmin both fainted to bed. Before the the Tall Handsome Man dissapeared he read a short spell to them and some ash were go through the mouth of the both lovers and after that, he dissapeared also the storm and thunders.

Felix's POV

I woke up with a fucking dizzy head and trying to recap something, until I saw Seungmin cuddling me and I smiled. "Hey Seungmoo wake up" I patted his cheek softly and he open his eyes slowly and look at me. "Seungmoo what happen to us in the vacation house? I feel that I've just forget some stuff in my head and I cannot remember it clearly." I said to him

"Hmmm, As long as I remember, after you jerk besides me and we go to the hospital, I ask Changbin to sleep with him so you can observe yourself with your problem, but you seems scared of freaking unreal ghost so I prefer to join with you and comfort you, so yeah that's all I remember before we got already home in our dorm" Seungmin said to me but I feel some parts of the memory of mine was missing. I just ignored it and try to focus on our schedule of class that will start tomorrow.

Me and Seungmin were going to Changbin's condominium since he prefer to live alone, he didn't chose to have a dorm with the same building of all of us, instead he took a big condominium for him.

After we arrived there, Chan started to explain about the project we will making, it is a role play about the history about the King Hwang Hyunjin.

After many hours finally we already arrange the scripts ans we pass the soft copy to our professor then he said tomorrow he is the one who will pick who is the one to portray the different characters.

After we've done it, we decided to eat outside and everything is fine, as always Minho Hyung flirting with Han, Jeongin being cute by Chan Hyung, Changbin was just staring to Seungmin and not gonna lie I feel jelous, Seungmin hold my hand under the table as I look at him and he smiled softly to me and I just smiled back at him.

After we are done eating we seperated to each other with our roommates except Changbin because he was alone.

After we already done taking a bath we are packing up the things to our class tomorrow.

"Ugh for sure tomorrow is another freaking tiring day" I said while fixing my bed and lay down already.

"And for me tomorrow is the day were my feelings for you were gradually developing" Seungmin said to me that makes me blush.

"Would you mind if you join me to the bed tonight? I want to sleep with you Seungmoo" I said to Seungmin and he just smiled at me then immediately lay beside me.

"Goodnight Fried Chicken, I Love Fried Chicken" Seungmin said to me while chuckling.

"Shut up Seungmoo Goodnight" I said to him and as always we will sleep while hugging each other.

(ALARM BUZZING)

"Ugh fuck school day! Hey Seungmoo go get ready, our class starts at 8 we better go get ready" I shaken him to wake up and I successfully wake him up.

"You take a bath first wake me up when you're done I'm still sleepy...please?" I said to him and close my eyes again.

"You wake me up just to said that I need to go first? Ugh! Be thankful because you became my Fried Chicken or else I will shout out to you... Okay I'll go take a bath and sleep well chicken" Seungmin said to me and I just smiled and take a nap again.

Seungmin shaken me and said that it's my turn, after we are done to arrange everything, we hop in his car and we texted the others that we are going to the school and we will wait then to the classroom.

"I'm so excited for the roleplay, who do you think will portray the King Hwang Hyunjin?" Seungmin said to me while we are in the classroom sitted in the last row.

"Goodmorning crazy roommates" Minho Hyung said to us and Han just laugh at his freaking tease

"Hey Seungminnie, I noticed that you and Felix were having a good time, are you not teasing each other? Hannie said "Oh what a boring!" Minho Hyung said that makes me giggle because I think they are the real Crazy Roommates.

Channie Hyung, Jeongin and Changbin were already here too and they are sitting in front what a grade conscious, Seungmin supposedly sit with them but he prefer to have me in his side what a sweet puppy. While Minho and Hannie were with me in the last row because since I'm a sleepy head this both are just playing games and not listening to discussion.

Our professor walks to the room with a Tall man beside him and his wearing a mask and a cap.

"Okay class you have a new classmate and I want you all to greet him with a warm greetings, clap your hands everybody." Our Professor said.

As we clap our hands, he bowed to us and remove his Mask and Cap.

"Hi everyone my name is Sam" Tall man said

He Looks Familiar. I mumbled to myself.

A/n

I don't know why I choose Seunglix to be the temporary side ship maybe because they are roommates for real and yeah that's my reason 😭 anyways have fun and enjoy reading!

Don't worry guys HYUNLIX will be shipping in the next update I Promised! ❤️ Even though I will feel sad to Seungmoo 😭 but I'll make sure everybody will not struggle in this story 😉.