Chapter 6

Nightmares

Felix's POV

Seungmin wakes me up again by his loud scream besides me and I don't know the reason why. When I stand up, I am fully naked "What the hell I am naked again?" I mumbled while hurriedly cover myself with our comforter.

"What the hell lix you've just jerk at my stuff toy last last night and now you've jerk in my favorite comforter? Seriously while I am beside you? What's wrong with you lix? My gosh what the hell! Stop being horny every night or else I would never sleep beside you ever!" Seungmin yelled at me annoyed and disgust.

"Look seungmin I have to tell you something but promise me to keep it secret to our friends please?" He just look at me after I said it and waiting for me to explain everything while his formed akimbo.

"So here's the thing, I don't know what just happen to me, everynight I felt someone touching my private part and I feel sexually aroused with it. But when I look down to my private part, there's no such thing to become myself hard. I think Seungmin I have a disease in my private part, I don't know if you'll believe in me. But, started last night I've been jerking at myself in the middle of the night without doing anything. Believe me or not I always have a wet dreams or maybe a nightmare." I said to Seungmin but the way he looked at me is not convinced at all.

"Okay fine, finish with your explanation and don't bother yourself for overthinking and get ready to be fully prepared I'll go with you to the clinic secretly" Seungmin said to me that makes me happy for understanding me.

"Thank You Seungmin I owe it to you so much, I'll make sure to replace your kindness to me" I said to him and suppose to hug him but he stops me until I realized I'm still naked and only covered with our comforter.

After I already fixed myself, Seungmin waiting for me in our room.

"Lix we need to make a reason how we can go to the clinic without anyone will notice us" Seungmin said to me while hands held in his chin like he was thinking.

"Maybe we should tell them that we need to buy some ingredients so we can bake brownines and cookies together" I said to him and he seems amused by my reason.

"Great that's a good idea, and lastly if Chan insist himself to give us a drive just refuse and tell him you want to drive okay?" Seungmin said to me and I nod.

After we talk and have a deal. We go outside and our friends greeted us and stared at us.

"Where are you going kids? You look like you both go somewhere else" Chan said to us that makes us a little bit nervous

"Why you look nervouse Lix do you hide some secrets about you? Oh! Do you Seungmin have a date?" Minho said teasing us that makes Seungmin annoyed

"Shut up! Lix just ask me for a favor, he wants to gave us something to replace our kindness to him after being childish to us, he want us to bake some cookies and brownies for our bonding tonight and hell yeah he will join us no matter what we do" Seungmin stated that makes Han seems really interested.

"WOW! Finally complete tonight! I'll maybe prepare some alcohol drink guys, do you agree?" Hans said excitedly

"Hell yeah Han why do you need to ask that we're always ready for that especially our maknae right Innie? Changbin said while getting the attention of Jeongin who's focusing on playing Outlast in PS5.

"Yeah right Hyung" Jeongin smile and said to Changbin then focus again to play Outlast in PS5.

"So guys stop asking question we gotta go bye bye!" I said to them and hurriedly grip Seungmin to leave.

"Keep safe Kids, drive safely okay!" Chan said again to us and being a daddy as fucking usual.

We go to the Clinic and I go to the room for a check up. The Doctor ask me to leave the room to check the result. I sit beside to Seungmin outside the Doctor's room.

"The Doctor said he will called us if the result finally determined and observed" i said to Seungmin and he just nod.

"Lee Felix?" The Doctor's assistant search for me and I raised my right hand.

"You two can go inside the Doctor' Office and said he will explain the result." The Assistant said.

"Hello to you two, so Lee Felix. Actually there is no problem in your private part, you don't have any disease or any malfunctions happens to your body, you are clearly healthy. But during the interview meanwhile, I don't think a Doctor like me is what you need. I prefer you to go and check up with Psychologist. You are not totally fine to the way you think." The Doctor said that makes me shiver for what he have said, instead of being happy because I don't have a disease I've got a goosebumps for what I was thinking.

"The hell Lix what was the Doctor mean, it seems you look like crazy base on his statement. Are you using drugs or what?" Seungmin said to me worriedly

"Yah! I don't using that besides maybe I just didn't touch myself for so long that's why I'm jerking to myself unconsciousness just like some theories of Sigmund Freud." I said to him and I felt that he seems very worried to me.

"C'mon let's go to the Psychologist" Seungmin said to me and get offended.

"Fuck you Seungmin, I'm on at the right state of mind, I'm not crazy you bitch! I don't have time for that let's go and buy some ingredients." I said to him and he had no choice but to follow me.

After we bought the ingredients and already arrived at our Vacation House. I started to get bake and Seungmin talk to Changbin that makes me curious what is it all about, I'm just nervous to Seungmin for saying my secret but thankfully it seems like another topic not about me.

After I baked cookies and brownies we all ate it and they thank me for a very yummy dessert I've made for them after dinner. They decided to take a rest and not continue the party because when me and Seungmin was on the hospital, they arrange the garden and put some beautiful flowers. Until Seungmin walks towards to me and say something.

"Look Lix I wish you didn't get dissapointed to what I will say" Seungmin said that makes me nervous at the same time, what if he said to all what was my secrets about jerking off every fucking night?
"I talked to Changbin. Sorry Lix but I will permanently sleep with him and I think it is good for you to be alone base on your situation, because you know, I don't want us to have some weird stuff that will make us both awkward. So, I'm sorry Lix if I will not join our room starting from now. Seungmin said that makes me sad, but I think he was right I need to observed myself why do I keep jerking off everynight.

"Don't say sorry, you're right I need to observed myself". I said to Seungmin and he hug me so tight and get his stuff inside our room and bring it to Changbin's room. After he settled his things.

I'll prefer myself to take a bath and rest for a hot water in the bathtub to make my body relaxed and try to take a nap for just a minute.

Until a nightmare about King Hwang Hyunjin comes out again in my dreams and when I opened my eyes, I was shock that I saw a tall handsome man in the mirror staring at me lustfully until I realized he looks familiar. When I close my eyes and ipen it again I just thought I am still dreaming but I'm wrong.

I scream for being scared.  Because I am pretty sure it's real it's King Hwang Hyunjin and I'm not even dreaming because I try to pinch myself at my neck and it hurts like hell and I feel the pain that make my eyes wide open as I saw him finally standing in front of my Bathtub smiling creepy to me.