Chapter 3

Prank

Felix's POV

After the creepy happening that I felt in the Living Room, I don't want to tell them what just happen, because they will not believe it and I'm so tired of them calling me coward or what so ever to tease me. So I just go to my room and took a sleep.

No one's POV

Chan, Changbin and Jeongin plans to go out in the afternoon after they've done to eat breakfast im the garden. They plan to by some groceries because they are out of stock in their needs.

After they've rest for a little bit, they get ready then leave in the Vacation House to do buy groceries. They said goodbye to the three who are busy watching and playing horror games.

Minho, Han and Seungmin got bored until they unite to plan and do a scary prank to Sleeping Felix.

Minho was about to open the door but suddenly it was lock. Seungmin as Felix roommate remembered that Felix put their spare key room under the flower vase in the living room. But before they open it and prank Felix.

They first unlock the old room full of Antique Korean Clothes and Antique things even if the door has a sign of "Do not open" they insists to Violate it. Since they are not believing in ghost or either bad spirits, Han insist to goes first and open the lights followed by Minho and Seungmin.
They seems amazed and excited, after they are all in the inside, Han points out the old wardrobe in the corner.

Antique Room

Minho and Seungmin is now wearing an old culture suit of Korean that was get in the old antique wardrobe, also Han put them make up

Minho and Seungmin is now wearing an old culture suit of Korean that was get in the old antique wardrobe, also Han put them make up. When they are finally ready. They now unlock Felix's door then slowly walking beside asleep Felix while wearing creepy make up and waiting for Felix to wake up then smile creepy to him.

This is what Minho and Seungmin Looks Like

Han can not stop himself from laughing in the corner of Felix room, that makes Felix wakes up untilnhe scream so loud when he saw Minho together with Seungmin standing beside him and look creepy at Felix then Smile

Felix immediately stand up and run through the Living Room he looks definitely scared until he don't know what to do and lock himself inside the open room the Antique Room.

Minho, Seungmin and Han followed Felix but they didn't find Felix they are continously laughing and instead of finding Felix where he was hiding, they make them selves yelled "IT'S A PRANK LIXIE!" after Felix heard it he shouted back to the three "FUCK YOU ALL THREE IDIOTS!

Felix's POV

I can't believe to them, how dare them to scared me and seriously they do an effort huh!

For being scared to their prank I didn't know where room I am. I open the lights and got amazed and creep at the same time. There are full of Antique Korean Things, I observe the antique things, until a Jar crash to the floor that caught my attention, I've got panicked and look at it hurriedly, the Jar was totally broken and full of ash? I din't know what the hell is this, I didn't know anything about it because of course I'm not watching creepy documentaries and not even interested in an old things because for me it was very creepy and scary.

For being scared of thinking, what if the owner of this Vacation House will know that some things broke here? I realized it and I hurriedly clean the mess, because I don't want to pay for what is broken here because it wasn't even my fault.

So I hurriedly open the another empty Jar and put the ashes here then I shake off the left over ash using my shirt to remove it sticking in my hands and left the Antique Room like nothing's happen.